Reviews for My Life As A Maid
Bob chapter 21 . 5/22
I hope there's a continuation off this
flutecop chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
ive read this like a long time ago and wasnt there stuff where flippy called flaky little neko and idk later he murdered everyone and it was some melancholic ending ? Like idk you dont have to reply to this ofc and i actually never read the ending to where it wasnt like that i think so yeah.. anyways i hope youre doin good
Slated-Vic chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
That Nicki Minaj bit doe
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
I just recently got into Happy Friends. Flippy and Flaky are a really good pair! I like your fanfiction a lot so keep up the good work with your writing! :)
Cudd chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I wonder what you did to all those wonderful oneshots you had. Espically your oneshot request series. I wish you still had It up, even if you were done doing them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Dear Loly92,
You're a huge bitch ;)
Loly92 chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
This chapter was way too strangled.

After all the killing, Flippy suddenly returns to normal, and Flaky is his cure? Flippy goes to apologize to his murdered victims? They live happily ever after? - way too strangled and cheesy.
Loly92 chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
Hell YEAH! Flippy has finally murdered, just like he's supposed to!
Guest Reader 101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awww, just found this and its so cute cool and love FLIPPY! FLIPPY x FLAKY FTW
brireader3 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Did you get this from nook of a thousand days by shannon hail? It sounds like it but I may be wrong. Great story! I love it.
Astrogamer chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
I dont feel disapointed at all, but imagine the ways of how a sad ending could be the trail of an even more happier one.
Astrogamer chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
a know, when i read a story i REALLY love when they have an interesting plot, of course this changes with everyones expectations. But you focus in the present with little hints of the past, always telling what is happenning all the time instead of those fics, that only share the toughts of the protagonist, too much i mean, i like you
xXSilentScream chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
This fan fic was just amazing! I hope you continue writing I love how you write! I enjoyed reading this so much and honestly I think I cried a bit xD
crystalblue19 chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Aw, that was a sweet ending, atleast Flaky is willing to give him a chance to start a new life. This was a wonderful story, great job. x)
crystalblue19 chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Holy crap, I guess I should've known that Flippy would end up killing his entire family, I feel bad for Flaky she must be beyond traumatized by now.