Reviews for My Children
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Cool one-shot!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awsome! I love Loki and his children. Greta writing and great story:):):)
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is a crossover with Marvel's Loki. In this version, he never met Sigyn and had actual human-looking children. I didn't forget Vali and Narfi. They just don't exist here.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You forgot Vali and Narfi who suffer, possibly, the most cruel of the fates. Vali is forced to kill his own brother in the form of a wolf that he was forced to take. Narfi's entrails are used to chain Loki to a rock while his wife (the incantation fetter0 Sigyn, goddess of the nymphs (and Loki's child bride) is forced to stop the venom in a bowl before having to empty it.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is fantastic!
Veritas chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I liked this fic, i always like to read about Loki and his children, and i liked how this flowed and it was developed, i don't know if this is complete and if it's not well maybe you will add the two kids he had with Sigyn in the next one, which man also had quite horrible fates.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
i love the line "not that his being baffled about something was new" in reference to thor. hilarious. i love when loki slights thor in such a way. brains vs brawn, loki's lines and thoughts on thor are always hilarious. continue this, please, only add some loki/thor interaction!
jollyrogers chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
awesome! just as great as your forgotten realms stories. i loved loki's children too and can't believe the movie totally ignored them, with the exception of Sleipner, whose name isn't even mentioned. please continue this! i want to see Loki free fenrir. i mean, there has to be a reason he's not in the movies! loki freed him and he ran away. that would be great.