Reviews for Not So Powerless
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I don't get the connection between what bloodlines he has and the elemental affinities. They make no sense at all. It just seems like a way to give him more power regardless of it making sense at all.

Why does the ability inherited from Minato make it harder to read and write? If anything, wouldn't it make it easier to read and write things because of the instinctive ability to understand seals and hand movements? Which is REALLY odd, why just hand movements? Is it something about those 12 specific signs that lets him understand them? And if so, if it's the movement of chakra that lets him understand them, wouldn't it just be simpler if he instinctively knew what specific movements of chakra would do? That isn't to say he could do the chakra movements, but that he knows what they would do, ie he would know vibrating the chakra creates lightning, while sharpening it creates wind, and so on.

If he controls females through his bodily fluids, wouldn't that be the one to control water? Also, is it the absorption of bodily fluids? Because I don't see a person swallowing the urine, blood, or saliva of a baby, so would it be any contact with it that would give him control?
Dark Insomniacs chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Interesting its a good start looking forward to seeing what happens from here.
shadowfang jutsu chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
keep going i wood like to see were you go withe this
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm gonna have to see more of this to know if I'm going to like it or not, so for now, it goes on alerts, but not faves.

Hope you can update soon!
AkumaKami64 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
My only question is did you get this from my challenge? Just wondering here, cause this would fit it.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
cool idea looking forward to more )
Jay-Jay12393 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great first chapter, I only wish it was longer.

I love that you gave him extra abilities to go with the bloodlines.

Now all I can wait for his when he grows up.