Reviews for Falling Asleep and Waking UP
kiss
YunaNara chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
AWESOME STORY.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/31/2013
Don't like the ending the dropped ring box into the sea please change it into something else ... Some people reading it may think it dos not matter things like that ... But other then that it's a good story ... But please change that bit please
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Love the ending!
-Margo352 (just not signed in)
IAmNotDeath chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
hermione isnt that clumsy! she just cant be, shes hermione
Lilian Moony Black chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Ummmm, now sorry- I really am. I have a dirty mind and THREESOME was sooo not helping, what about TRIO instead?

Yay! Really happy that Malfoy is starting to be civil...sorta... :D
Kam18 chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
The ending was very cute; I enjoyed the nervous Draco. :P
I did like the story, but we really didn't have much of a development of friendship between Ron, Harry, and Draco. No matter, I still really enjoyed this. :)

It was a great story,
Kristen
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
loved it, thanks for the story :)
I-LUV-MY-MOM chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
CELAABRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON! YAY, HAPPY ENDING!
Imagine5.0 chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
This was such a great story! I just found it and wouldn't get off until I finished. Ur ending was kind of short but it was adorable so yeah... BRa freaking Vo.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
Hah, I liked the way he, for lack of a better term, proposed. He kinda lost the ring, so... I dunno if could really wcall it an actual proposal... XD But it was cute nonetheless. :)
AmerieIes chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
I'm not into such perfectly happy endings, especially when it comes to Draco & Hermione but that's just my opinion. No worries! It's still a reeeeeally good story & I still like it! :)
quibilah chapter 24 . 2/26/2012
WOW! From the summary I must confess I almost didn't read it, but thought, ah, might be somewhat interesting...I was wrong, it was bloody FANTASTIC! I cannot tell you how into this story I was from start to finish. Definitely one of my favorite Draco/Hermione fics, and believe me, I've read a LOT! Brilliant and I cannot wait to read more of your work!

~Quibilah
Queen Charlotte the Courageous chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
I've just finished reading this story and I absolutely love it! I can't believe that it's finished. Still, it is a brilliant story!
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
What that's it? No sappy cute proposal from him full of heart-felt words?

But I guess it was okay...