Reviews for Story of the Ten Tailed Wolf
gundamexia34 chapter 15 . 11/12
hey, what happened to the lemon?
Bearmauls chapter 6 . 11/10
Naruto seems rather overpowered for so early in his development. Good chakra control, access to his parents techniques, and you're adding an Uzumaki magic sword thing? It all feels a bit much.
Bearmauls chapter 3 . 11/10
Seems odd that there would be anything basic in the Hokage's personal library.
XxGhostKillerxX chapter 4 . 11/8
Just gotta say this story is awesome and i think you did an amazing job with this and your other stories keep up the good work! :P
The Prime Cronos chapter 36 . 10/26
Hey Silence, so I am wondering why Naruto does not call all the yinjuriki togather now and Start working on the demon seal Problem, i mean they have 4 or 5 bijou togather
Zeak106 chapter 1 . 10/24
*sigh* I've been binging this story for the past few days and have just finished it. now I have this empty feeling that I get whenever I finish a really good story. I hope you come back soon because your story is wonderful.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 36 . 10/21
I think you did an exellent job with this chapter! I can hardly wait to see more!
DBlade59 chapter 1 . 10/15
enjoying the story and awaiting the next chapter to be released
just wanted to throw an idea for a story out there for you or anyone who read this to maybe use. Older non-jinchūriki Naruto (Itachi age and maybe female), child of Tsunade and Orochimaru, all element both basic and sub-element, rinnegan Naruto (Orochimaru is unknown grandson of Madara, still doesn't the sharingan), has all rinnegan powers along with Kamui/Kotoamatsukami/and Susanoo without drawbacks/minimum recharge time), villain like personality Naruto (not necessarily evil just the personality fitting a villain and willing to use the actions of one), Akatsuki Naruto (maybe takes Orochimaru's place), unique rinnegan can breakdown/copy most jutsu including elemental kekkei genkai and hiden jutsu
Dont take a break now Q-Q i wanna know what happens when naruto and akane talk to rasa
Sighs, i knew i shoulda only read completed naruto fics, i get too invested -
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 36 . 10/12
I'm more interested. Your own story your creating I'm gonna have to check it out.
Gin chapter 7 . 10/8
Did Itachi just call Naruto "imouto"? little sister? Naruko?!
EPIC-FEIRYWOLF chapter 14 . 10/9
really good book
setokayba2n chapter 36 . 10/5
Poor Tsunade, if she told Naruto about the bet... I suppose it's her bad luck striking again.

I have a question... Can Naruto or Akane do a Bijuudama? I ask because Naruto is not a full Bijuu even if he have the power and Akane is weakened. Also, how high is their chakra control? Could they use medic jutsu if they wanted?

It was a good series and chapter, I loved to read but you had a typo in the chapter you keep writing "Gara" instead of "Gaara" with two a
LordofTerror chapter 15 . 9/30
only complaint is giving him fox ears and tails, i get that he's become a hanyou and all but the tails and ears are so over used
logank12 chapter 36 . 9/30