Reviews for Story of the Ten Tailed Wolf
Blackjaqk23 chapter 7 . 3/26
ten thousand yen is little for a long term trip
Blackjaqk23 chapter 6 . 3/26
uh, if you're comparing Yen with Ryu just gonna say that for a beer in Japan is more then 500 Yen
Blackjaqk23 chapter 4 . 3/26
"Completed"
Blackjaqk23 chapter 2 . 3/26
um, Ring finger or Index?
yesboss21 chapter 26 . 3/23
YO , this is the best fanfic in Naruto i have seen so far that you have created that i have an interest in, gonna read youre other fanfics after my interest on this pairing and plot is maintained
KuMardagg chapter 26 . 3/18
Enjoyable story. However, Naruto's in grave danger of becoming a complete Marty Stu. Remember the Less Wrong rule of fanfic- if you're going to make Frodo a Jedi, you have to give Sauron the Death Star. The fight between the secondary characters was more interesting, because the main characters are like walking nuclear weapons. No threat, no challenge, no interest.
And while I understand why Naruto acts like such a smart ass punk- in terms of mental physiology he's just an immature teenager - why the Kyuubi? Would a thousand year-old massively powerful entity really be so petty, immature, and insecure? I'm getting bored from the repetitive formulaic humor, and I'm not even close to a thousand years old.

Speaking of what you're advised to do- watch out for these common homonyms:
You're (contraction of "you are")
Your (possessive form of you, possessed by you)
They're used incorrectly a Lot in this story, and it's quite jarring to read.

They're (contraction of "they are")
Their (possessive form of them, possessed by them)
There (preposition, indicating something)

Whole (entire, complete)
Hole (a gap or void)

Just using these words correctly would solve like 80% of the grammar errors.
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 3/11
Go
chicwowwow chapter 6 . 3/3
It should be either a dragon or Ookami, for obvious reasons.
Monster King chapter 26 . 2/27
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
knarf3 chapter 9 . 2/14
Reviewer Sand-Jinchuuriki-Jirruej is right to be angry, but for the wrong reason. Retard!Naruto pisses me off. Having him keeping up his retard facade even up until know makes me want to slit his throat. At least my frustrations were somewhat relieved by watching him killing combatants, flirting with Mei, and rubbing his nose against Akane's pussy.
According to a quick Google search - Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool. He's also Canadian. Make sure to protect your sister from the corrupting influence of Canadian Mercenaries who Can't Shut Up!
I believe you meant:

(completely deadpan)

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You drank my coffee. Prepare to die.
I'm not cruel! I don't care if you put a disclaimer in here - frankly, even if you did own Naruto, I wouldn't care. Five words: Not. My. Business.

I just enjoy this gift from you to all us readers, and keep out of your business - if I wrote a fic, I wouldn't want people complaining about a lack of disclaimers, and who would choose to be a hypocrite?
Rebmul chapter 15 . 1/29
mundus
Rebmul chapter 2 . 1/29
and here I am again to read this story hoping to see tetsagia
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »