Reviews for Hanging Ten: It Came From Room 1313
DJ Rodriguez chapter 5 . 1/24
This was incredible! I read through the whole story, and it was excellent! Man... talk about a blast from the past, but in a very freaky way! Ghostfreak managed to come back from beyond the grave, and really got Ben's secret more exposed... and to Lauren's parents no less! I have to say, this really got me to read late at night, it was so good!

Like all relationships, it seems that Ben and Lo's have their ups and downs. But I see it forged in fire, the trouble that Ghostfreak started up, and said relationship has gotten stronger and deeper with one another! I am proud of Lo, and also glad that Ben is starting to see that he really chose a real keeper! I really hope and pray that the two of them stay together, and they become more forged together in a lot of ways!

This was excellent all around! Keep it up!
If you go the ben 10 wiki and go to alienX's name it will tell you alienX is from Zvezda
Thunderstrike16 chapter 5 . 1/10
I forgot to mention about the Ben and Julie thing. It was good way to end the relationship, not how they did in Omniverse. But now, you had me at the edge of my seat while I was reading this, I'm not much of into the horror genre but this was good, and would've made a good episode. Ghostfreak seemed more dangerous and scary in this and that was good. And let me say, some of the things that happened besides the main plot was hilarious and heartwarming.

But you got feel bad for Lo, going through all of that, but it's one way for Lo to understand what and why Ben does what he does. But the story was good and nail biting at the same time.
rmarcano321 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Nice work! Every good story needs a cliffhanger.
rmarcano321 chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
Gods and Monsters are AWESOME!
rmarcano321 chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
If Zs'Skayr's proven anything, it's that you should never mess with an angry Ectonurite!
rmarcano321 chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Ghostfreak's back from the dead (again) and he's on the warpath!
rmarcano321 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Family reunions are so touching (HAHAHAHA!).
DemonOnigiri chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Hello, thank you for your time with this fanfiction. I have greatly enjoyed reading all of the chapters.
I.S. AWESOME 2014 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Great story. But honestly I didn't get a horror vibe off it. Maybe it'd be scarier if you limited to one perspective. Also don't let the audience know its ghost freak until after lo is balancing over the edge (that includes bummers girly scream or the ouji board or however you spell it). Perhaps make the people who haven't seen as much weird stuff ready to scream while running for the hills after everyone splits up. (The only one outside the Ben 10 universe who was in a conflict was Mr. R; and his opponents couldn't phase through bullets). Don't forget that emphasizing shadows can do a lot. I'm no Stephen king and those suggestions are coming from a novice.
I.S. AWESOME 2014 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
A terrified ghost freak? Wish that came on TV. I'd bet it'd be hilarious seeing that freaky looking dude ready to wet himself. (Assuming ghosts can do that.)
ben 10.000 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Seems like zs skayr and ghostfreak are seperate beings now considering only one piece of zs skayrs soul is still around.
kronk95 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
love these stories
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh boy. Heeeee's here.
Cartoonfan10 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Great story, but when are you going to post the next Hanging Ten, and is Upgrade going to be in it?