Reviews for Hanging Ten: It Came From Room 1313
I.S. AWESOME 2014 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Great story. But honestly I didn't get a horror vibe off it. Maybe it'd be scarier if you limited to one perspective. Also don't let the audience know its ghost freak until after lo is balancing over the edge (that includes bummers girly scream or the ouji board or however you spell it). Perhaps make the people who haven't seen as much weird stuff ready to scream while running for the hills after everyone splits up. (The only one outside the Ben 10 universe who was in a conflict was Mr. R; and his opponents couldn't phase through bullets). Don't forget that emphasizing shadows can do a lot. I'm no Stephen king and those suggestions are coming from a novice.
I.S. AWESOME 2014 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
A terrified ghost freak? Wish that came on TV. I'd bet it'd be hilarious seeing that freaky looking dude ready to wet himself. (Assuming ghosts can do that.)
ben 10.000 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Seems like zs skayr and ghostfreak are seperate beings now considering only one piece of zs skayrs soul is still around.
kronk95 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
love these stories
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh boy. Heeeee's here.
Cartoonfan10 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Great story, but when are you going to post the next Hanging Ten, and is Upgrade going to be in it?
chrisATD1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Once again, this fanfic had me on the edge of my computer chair, even more so because of the horror genre. I can't wait to see what else is in store for Ben and the rest of the Surfer's Paradise staff in this saga!
mK chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Please make part three, this is really good! Also would it be possible for you to do Heroes United and have it tie in with the rest of the hanging ten saga? That would be really awesome! Keep up the good work!
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
MAKE PART THREE ALREADY, The Writer With No Name! I'm Waiting!
Lichylichy chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
HE IS STILL HERE? WH CAN'T PEOPLE STAY DEAD? Grrrr... On the plus side, Ghostfreak is back on the good guy line-up.
Lichylichy chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I LOVED Ben's description of Vilgax, and then saying Ghostfreak was second. Bravado, bravo I say. I think Kevin was probably third, Zombozo and his troop fourth, and Dr. Animo fifth.
Lichylichy chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Zs'Skaayr. You are a nasty piece of work. He never really did anything big, did he? i mean, sure he almost covered the world in darkness and change everyone into zombies, but he was never the "put a gun to your enemies heads" type of guy, was he?
Lichylichy chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great. Once you get rid of one undead pest, another one rears his ugly, upside-down head. Story of my life.
Lichylichy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
WAAAAAH! *runs into closet* *comes back out with old vaccuum cleaner* I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS!
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Make Part Three already! I'm Waiting!