Reviews for Official Fanfiction University ASFES
Aanon chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Welcome back! :D I love this story because it helps me understand more about writing fiction. I can't write, but it's fun reading about how it should be made! This story is greatly helpful in many ways. Thank you for writing this! Can't wait till next chapter ;)
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
well, this is hilarious.
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I love it! Please keep writing, because I KNOW I need lots of help writing fanfiction. (still haven't... quite... gotten over Chelley...)
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
You know, I really hope all of your grammar lessons are correct, because, you know, English isn't exactly my native language... (Is that what it's called? I don't know.)
But seriously, I REALLY hope they're correct, because, you know, I don't have many sources on that point, so this is one of the few things that I learn from...
Not that I have ever written a fanfiction for this particular franchise. That's good, right? It means I can impossibly have created a... what are they called, again? I'm such an idiot. You know what I mean, right? No need to explain.
By the way, I've been wondering about something. Does that so-called university give the students medicines or not? Like, if someone has asthma, and gets taken there, do they get medicine or do they have to choose it as the thing they bring? I'm just curios.
Oh, and one more thing. I want an entire collection of 'stories' about this kind of 'Fanfiction Universities' for different franchises. I would ask for permission to do it myself, but, as I said before, English isn't my native language. Which means I could impossibly do it myself without screwing up BIG TIME. That, and I am not really the best fanfiction writer ever...
This has got to be the longest review I've ever written.
Bryce chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
(Again, muttering)
Seems like testing is going to begin soon... Worrying. What happens if we die in testing? Life doesn't have save points... Does GLaDOS have mind maps? Clones? That was in a story...
I should stop talking to myself... Someone's bound to think I'm crazy... Hell, they probably already do. (Looks around suspiciously)
Well, anyway, good thing I keep fit... And the long fall boots will keep me in good health. I guess if I'm uncertain about dying, I'll just have to not.
Me chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Human! Ccaarrooliinee
ASBusinessMagnet chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
This is still updating
Sakuragami chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
This. Is. AWESOME. Not Sparta, but awesome. I loathe Portal suefullness, because I think of my experience and know that it did not go perfectly. At all. There was even this glitch, where the game autosaved while I was leaping over a gap. I missed where I was landing, and then got stuck in an endless loop of respawning and dying in mid-air. Slightly off topic, though. C'est la vie. Keep on writing this awesome stuff!
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22 22
Concernedcitizen chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Did you abandon this story?
FlickingWalruses chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Please update soon :D Btw, I used to be The37thDrummer (aka Alex), and I probably would hold a WheatDOS meeting XD
Idk. Love this story though, keep it up! :)
Dia chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Marissa Roberts must really, really love frankenturrets...Also, this is why I never write my own fanfics...I cringe reading them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
2000 kelvin or 4000 kelvin
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
...I want a Headcrab. Just to tease the OFUA:TLA students, really. Nothing more. Also, Agent J sounds fun!
MysteriousMoonCo chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Wow! I'm loving these fast updates! Thank you so much for updating this so quickly! _ And yay for Half-Life! Thanks for not sicking the headcrab on us. XP
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »