Reviews for Wrath of the Soul Empress
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
you ass hole
Beat of a Butterfly's Wings chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Conquer the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living from the Bleach universe! I'd be awesome! Kuchiki Rukia and Hinamori Momo could become apart of Naruto's harem. Unohana Retsu and Shihoin Yoruichi, and Neliel and Tia Harribel could become apart of Kushina's.
samin chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
come on post something like naruto x kushina romantic novel types not some 5 chapter disbanded story
KMnorway chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
cant find the site you are refering to at all
TheSkyKing18 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
So, you aren't atleast continuing these stories on Your FanFiction? Man, I really hate it cuz I loved some of your stories. How the heck do you leave us with a cliffhanger like that of ch.3?
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Damn, this sh*t is getting for real.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I have just one thing to correct, and it is pretty major. Fu's Tailed Beast is the Nanabi, the Sanbi is the 3-tailed turtle thing.
HighTreason25 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ok. This made me shiver. Honest review, it's terrible. The pacing. Suddenly, not even half way down the first chapter, Naruto's got two girls ready to fuck him. The grammar is off, many uses of "their" instead of "there". Just dumping every character in Konoha whenever you want, without any solid reason.

And the worst thing of all? It's got potential. It could have been great. And it still can be, but it'll need a big rewrite. Look for editors, beta readers. Someone unbiased.

Sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to hear.
Jmw chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
You should expand it and you wrote this story so well you have many ways to expand it after you defeat the ninja villages here's some ideas to expand your story.

1. You could have the survivoring ninja try to lay low for a while to gain alies and train and them have them start a rebellion on the uzumaki.

2. you could have kabuto take control of oto and have stealing uzumakis I he gain the uzumaki logetivity were he become the main enemy of the uzumaki clan.

3. You could even have the akatsuki continue there search for the tailed beasts to revive the tentails like I canon because they are still active but you would need more members now that itachi kisame konon Nagato and yahiko are gone.

4 Depending on what you do with Danzo you could have him or have someone to use root take over the smaller nations and have them grow and empire and have them try to take on the uzumaki empire that you have so root empire can be number one

5. You could also have good and bad people from soul caliber come to elemental nations and have them be a enemy. Sry but I never played soul caliber so I don't know any enemies for good idea so if you choose this your on your own for an idea.

6. Or you could do all them and to make your story really long or have a bunch hope these ideas of mine help you have a great story it has the potential to be long if you take theses ideas into account.

P.s if you could make the lemons longer with kushina I wanted to see what happened between her and when shed fuck mei.

P.s.s in the next lemon for kushina could you have kushina fuck tsume thanks bye
guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
gosh I did not think someone would write a great story like this
Victor Petrenko chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I'll be sad to see ya go from here, but I'll see ya on "Your Fan Fiction" Is there any specific reason your going?
BAMBINOrodriguez chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
No! Why are you doing this? I've only seen one of your stories remove, and no offences that story wasn't really good. Please, I hope you change your mind I'm sad and tire of seeing some of my favorite author's going some where else(even though your one of the few that say's where you are going and what name your using). Not only that, but "your fan fiction" has a sorryass search engine(or whatever you call it) and make's it hard to find you guys. Please think it over. Plus I think they don't care anymore about stories being MA. So I hope you stay.

From one of your many and loya fans, BAMBINOrodriguez
Mr. Sqweakers The Great chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
You should have it to where the remaining bloodline clans decided to surrender after The Uzumaki Clan takes over, In attempt to save their clans form total Destruction.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 3/1/2012