Reviews for Red Brick Road
SarahDrav3n chapter 40 . 11/26/2017
Dear Castiello,

I have a favorite story and Author here on ... she has such a great writing style, I couldn't find anything like her work so far ... But then I read your fanfiction and I am newly in love. Red Brick Road is a great great work! Thank you for it!
SarahDrav3n chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
This is pro work! It is like a scene from the show! :)
SarahDrav3n chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This was gooood! You really got me in to it! :)
Melira chapter 40 . 8/13/2017
No, I just can't get over how brilliant this story was. You got everything just right, from the light tone of the conversations at the end and the beginning, to Jane's feeling of duty to protect the girl (and his talent of interacting with her), to Lisbon's reactions to the whole affair. Overall perfect, if you ask me. I'll now go in search for a new story, praying this is not your only work for the Mentalist.
Melira chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
Oh I just love the tone of your narrative. You managed to portray the characters on point. Awesome!
Melira chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Great first chapter, I could absolutely see the scene play out in my head! Looking forward to the rest!
Jisbon28 chapter 40 . 5/21/2017
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 40 . 5/9/2017
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read
BodhiJones chapter 40 . 12/21/2015
An incredible storytelling style, wonderfully descriptive and the characters were spot on. Thrilling, detailed, well thought through... Absolutely loved it, raced through it on tenterhooks as to what would happen next. Thank you for sharing such wonderful work x
Loves to read books chapter 40 . 11/26/2015
Great story. Well written.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
So suspenseful! I loved how you went really deep with each character, seamlessly flowed through different povs and never let me catch my breath until I reached the bottom of the last page. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Amazing piece of writing, the best mentalist fanfic that I've ever read! Truly. This felt like an actual episode, I could imagine Simon baker and robin and the others acting this out in the mini cinemas inside my head. Thank you you so much for posting this, I had the time of my life! Your writing skill amazes me, really does, because I find it extremely hard to keep my stories at a fast pace, and I'm terrible at switching povs. Hence the reason why this is so going to be my textbook for upping my writing skills! Thank you! _
MartyMac49 chapter 40 . 4/15/2015
What a wonderful story - one of my favorite Mentalist tales of mystery, pain, and in the end love wins out! Just love it.
FiascoWay chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
What a fantastically well written TM jaunt!
coldweathergal chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
"Jane smiled at her, his heart still gushing blood."
I wonder just how many times on the show this has described Jane's smile.
coldweathergal chapter 28 . 9/16/2014