Reviews for Red Brick Road
Melira chapter 40 . 8/13
No, I just can't get over how brilliant this story was. You got everything just right, from the light tone of the conversations at the end and the beginning, to Jane's feeling of duty to protect the girl (and his talent of interacting with her), to Lisbon's reactions to the whole affair. Overall perfect, if you ask me. I'll now go in search for a new story, praying this is not your only work for the Mentalist.
Melira chapter 6 . 8/12
Oh I just love the tone of your narrative. You managed to portray the characters on point. Awesome!
Melira chapter 1 . 8/12
Great first chapter, I could absolutely see the scene play out in my head! Looking forward to the rest!
Jisbon28 chapter 40 . 5/21
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 40 . 5/9
Oh so sweet thanks for a very good read
BodhiJones chapter 40 . 12/21/2015
An incredible storytelling style, wonderfully descriptive and the characters were spot on. Thrilling, detailed, well thought through... Absolutely loved it, raced through it on tenterhooks as to what would happen next. Thank you for sharing such wonderful work x
Loves to read books chapter 40 . 11/26/2015
Great story. Well written.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
So suspenseful! I loved how you went really deep with each character, seamlessly flowed through different povs and never let me catch my breath until I reached the bottom of the last page. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Amazing piece of writing, the best mentalist fanfic that I've ever read! Truly. This felt like an actual episode, I could imagine Simon baker and robin and the others acting this out in the mini cinemas inside my head. Thank you you so much for posting this, I had the time of my life! Your writing skill amazes me, really does, because I find it extremely hard to keep my stories at a fast pace, and I'm terrible at switching povs. Hence the reason why this is so going to be my textbook for upping my writing skills! Thank you! _
MartyMac49 chapter 40 . 4/15/2015
What a wonderful story - one of my favorite Mentalist tales of mystery, pain, and in the end love wins out! Just love it.
FiascoWay chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
What a fantastically well written TM jaunt!
coldweathergal chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
"Jane smiled at her, his heart still gushing blood."
I wonder just how many times on the show this has described Jane's smile.
coldweathergal chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Love the bromance here.
coldweathergal chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
"Jane watched her go, feeling extra-pleased with himself. He hadn't done a single thing to get himself yelled at, punched in the nose, or thrown off the property. Lisbon was going to be so proud."
Why do I have a very bad feeling that this is going to be a prime example of irony...
coldweathergal chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
"Gibson, or something like that?"
Okay, I did not expect that line to make me snort with laughter. But it did.
LouiseKurylo chapter 40 . 6/2/2014
Excellent story, beautifully written. Wow. Thanks for writing it.