Reviews for Not My Job
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Love!
FIF chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
'Oh no not again' sounds like the flower pots from a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. Were you meaning to do that? Anyway, it was awesome! :) also, I'm not an author so I couldn't PM you, but I saw your profile and freaked- you've watched Babylon 5?! I have never seen anyone who knows what Babylon 5 is! And then doesn't immediately call it stupid because it's old! (Chrological Snobbery) Anyway, somebody likes my favorite TV show! YAYYYYY!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm pretty sure I have no idea what just went on there. Do you think you could explain it to me?
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I loved that. I was confused for a second and then got it and started laughing. Great story.
Hoodoo chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I think I squeed at chapter one of this, and I'm squeeing now. Totally, fantastically awesome. Who could doubt the fifth member of the team? Kisses to you, for being great.
rawriloveyou chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I LOVE that you wrote a chapter about the van. Brilliant ending to a brilliant fic.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Very sweet. Great job.
rawriloveyou chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
I love how you write BA. Great chapter.
easy keeper chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Thats great the BA and Murdock interaction was great. I really hope you continue even though you were only going to do five.
Astra68 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Love Hannibal kicking ass! Shame that Murdock didn't get the correct order though.
Astra68 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Poor Face, it would never do for him to die in a cheap suit!

Murdock came up with such an excellent plan I'm sure the guys are willing for forgive the fact that he forgot the handcuff keys.
Astra68 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I love this line: "Please stay in your seats until the rotors stop and all stomachs catch up."
Astra68 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Good beginning chapter! Nice to see BA do something that he doesn't ordinarily do.
Hoodoo chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Facets of BA glorious bliss. Even if he doesn't know it, even if he doesn't show it, that man is their rock. Beautiful, sweet chapter. Thanks!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I love it! Hannibal is SO cool and Murdock is so funny. By the way, the lobster-pool thing, nice

Anyway, write more, cant wait, keep up the good work!