Reviews for A Birthday Performance
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
that was the best thing ever
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"Oof," Kurt says, one of his hands coming up to stroke Blaine's hair. "Do you still want to go out? You look exhausted."

"Yes," Blaine mumbles into Kurt's shoulder. "In a minute. Please don't stop petting my hair."

"Why don't we go to your dressing room so you can lie down," Kurt suggests, walking them both towards the door.

"You're my favorite, you know that?" Blaine asks, nuzzling his face into Kurt's neck. "Even if you didn't come see me sing."

How can something be so smutty and sweet at the same time?
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
love it!
Naezee chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loved the line about writing fan mail to Kurt's ass! hahaha )
Forever-Drarry-Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love it! Lol. I'm a 13 year old perv...
Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, just uhm wow! That was so hot.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
..."he might just have to start writing fan mail to it, because it's that perfect." This fic is perfect. Funny, sweet and sexy rolled into one.
twostepper chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Gee whiz, once again you've outdone yourself (well, I guess not really, since all your other fics are pretty much perfect as well, but you know what I mean).

AWESOME. In its purest form.
megzeman chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You are amazing. I don't even have words...
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading that. *heart* I needs my Klaine season three. GGahh.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY HOW I LOVE YOU?

HOW THERE'S NO ONE ELSE ABOVE YOU?

Consider it a very good thing that I quoted Rod Stewart lyrics to you. A very, VERY good thing.

Raylie
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hot. Damn.
Complexly Simple Kiddo chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Can I go to hell with you then? It must be an awesome place! Seriously though, THIS.

You are a really good writer, you can handle all kinds of situations and you write it so smoothly.

Also, using knowledge to write smut is a perfectly valid choice of life. Keep on doing it! XD I less than three you.
PirateColey chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Okay... So... Kurt broke Blaine's brain... then Blaine decides to write fan-mail to Kurt's ass. This is why I love you. Your smut is both smutty and adorable. And well written, but that's obvious when it's coming from you.