Reviews for Tell Tale Hearts and Other Symptoms
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
A-freakin-dorable. :) That is all.
midnightsprite chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
! Akljsadklfjskajdfkjaskdf... Soo cute! I love it! Wash and Kaylee are so adorable and amazing! And Zoe and Wash.. OTP. xD
I loved this, too cute, too perfect! :D
microgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was seriously adorable. You really nailed Wash and Kaylee's voices, especially the way Wash described love. And then Zoe coming in was incredibly sweet and just wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww. That was sweet. There wasn't enough Wash/Kaylee interaction in the show.
illuminazione chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That is so amazingly cute. I love Kaylee and Wash and Zoe...

Lovely!

yours

satori
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh my word this was absolutely perfect! Best fan fic EVER! Wash and Kaylee are the best, and did not get anywhere NEAR enough time! Every one was so perfectly in character, it made me smile! It was so sweet too! 3 PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE write more! You would be the shinyest author in the 'verse if you did!:D
ViaLethe chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That was very sweet.

I think you did an excellent job with Wash's voice, and this line: "Falling in love with her was like...losing all the air from your lungs and then breathing again." was just perfection. Love that description.

I think Kaylee and Wash's friendship is definitely one of the under-explored ones in the show, so it's wonderful to see it done so nicely here.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was adorable. I too would have liked to see more of Kaylee and Wash being pals because they are fun to watch in that way. The story was cute, with Wash talking to rex and Zoe coming up behind him and agreeing. Wash sounded like Wash and I love love love Wash/Zoe. The only thing is I never heard Wash call her lil' Kaylee, I think only Mal does that, but I can overlook that, its a fun story.

Riona
Mar Komi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You NAILED Wash in this! Well done :)
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I love Firefly friendship fics, and I can't resist a sweet touch of Wash/Zoe. Well done!