Reviews for Programmed Heart
FenrisNin chapter 3 . 3/1
Beautiful... I love this fic so much... you did a wonderful job writing this...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Uwahh I'm in love!
It was such a realistic science fiction au! Beautifully detailed, engaging background, and wonderfully ic!
Kudos! C:
raulle chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Wonderfully written! Though I think Kakashi's personality is quite similar with Sai's in this fic rather than he is in canon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is so freaking cute! And I bet it's completed as well.
Unlike some of the fics I've been reading lately...
Kakashi is adorable, and Sakura, too. Shizune and Tsunade annoy me, though, trying to get between Sakura-chan and Kakashi. I love how you kept that side of Kakashi who just enjoys being 'troublesome,' as Shikamaru would say, giving binary code, as opposed to just saying Scarecrow, like a good little bot (ie, Yamato) would do, and Sakura's inability to keep her nose out of things, as well.
I'm reading this at 2:00 in the morning, by the way... Well, good thing it's Summer!
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Looooved it..currently fangirling over the fic.. I love the whole concept..brilliant..
Psychotically Inclined chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Elaborate! This story was so good, there should be another installment! I love space stories like these!

That, and I want Sakura and Kakashi to find some of that erectile tissue...ohohoho!
AleMx chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Awesome-est fic ever!

I love android Kakashi 3!

This goes directly to my favorites D
ScaryRei chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really love this story, it's great sci-fi with action, romance, and all the characters still retain their Narutoverse flavors. 01010011 01000011 01000001 01010010 01000101 01000011 01010010 01001111 01010111 love this! And the TonTon. I really liked the way you manage to get all these details down in this story.
KiyaBby chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Enjoyed this immensely! Which is pretty uncommon for an AU :)

And I'd like some of android Kakashi's errectile tissue ;) Haha
EyesOfCambria chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
My goodness!

That was one of the best AU's I have ever had the pleasure of reading! It was so different yet still carried the charm of all the characters we know and love. android Kakashi was FANTASTIC! I want one for my very own! haha. Love the Sci-fi spin on everything. I might add that you have wonderful writing skills, I now eagerly await more stories from you in the future!
inu-babygirl1 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
different but kool i guess reminds me of the movie ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE which of course made me cry hehehehhehehehe
Regas 27 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I cannot believe this doesn't have more reviews! It was absolutely amazing! You put a whole new twist on sci-fi Kaka Saku, and it was great!

You have such a unique writing style that keeps a person so enthused that when the chapter ends, they say awe! i want more!

Definately a new favorite!
RosRua chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Eldr, what a treat! I'm sorry I didn't get to review in time for the contest. But I absolutely love what you did with this story! The scientific aspects of Kakashi as an android were really believable. This story had a beautiful romantic quality to it, tension, and firepower. And plenty of gooey ugly nasty aliens too ... you had me eeeking and shrinking back every time a tentacle went toward the wrong place...

I loved badass Tsunade, Shizune and particularly Sakura.

Though I would have loved to see it go on, you ended it at a perfect place.

Good luck, girl, this one is so amazing!
QueenxofxTala chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This is one heck of a sci-fi. I loved it! The people stayed true with their characters. And the way you included Tonton and Konan's ability with papers as names of the spaceships was really good.
goldfishlover73 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Awe! I loved this! When Kakashi first woke up, I could see in my mind, and...I guess 'hear' the small mechanisims that would make him blink and move his head. This was great! I loved!