Reviews for I'll Be Right Here
TailztheThorcat chapter 5 . 10/25
It was so hard reading this! I feel so bad for Sonic! That must be so embarrassing! On the bright side, though, it seems like he's so out of it that he's not really ashamed. Or is that on the dark side? Tune in months from now!
TailztheThorcat chapter 4 . 10/24
Quick question: If Eggman had been watching Chris walk home every day, how does he still not know where they live? Because it's clear by the dialogue in the first chapter that he knows Chris is very important to Sonic, because he says he's going to "kill him and make Sonic so upset he'll lose control" or something along those lines. So Eggman must know at this point that Sonic and Chris live relatively close enough to each other to be good friends, so why not use that genius brain of his and go "hey, why not invade the Thorndyke Mansion and see for myself?" I mean, if you're going to stalk someone, do it right.

P.S. Realizing now that this isn't really a quick question, but hey: Who cares?
creaturebelowthedeck chapter 5 . 8/20
I love the brotherly dynamic betweenSonic and Knuckles here. Knuckles being stern and mean is a breath of fresh air compared to other Sonic sickfics. I just love your Knuckles! XD
karlaostojic7 chapter 11 . 3/17
I'm crying so much, it looks like a waterfall! My whole room is flooded! This chapter is so sad omfg I hope Sonic gets healed because I can't take the feels anymore!
karlaostojic7 chapter 7 . 3/17
you make me feel scared more and more with each chapter...I wonder what's wrong with Sonic. But it's a great story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Sonic in a washing machine. Adorable!
Kate Willis chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I have this feeling (before I read the rest) that Sonic is starting to change into a normal hedgehog (getting upset at the slightest of sounds, sleeping in small spaces, burrowing, etc...)
narcissa love chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Cool but. Can you add the next chapter please
ChaosGems chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
SONIC, WHERE DID YOU GO?! I was directed to this fanfic after finding a Deviant Art drawing by FullRings based off it. One of my friends on Instagram, where I posted this drawing, recommended the fanfic. The storyline is amazing and sad, but that's what makes it interesting. I will be reading this over the next few days, keep up the good work with other stories. :3
STH-N
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I H.A.T.E Chris!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
:'( / :')
Purest of the Hearts chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
DX Sonic...Oh God! Let there be some crazy miracle!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
*cries in relief* He got to the hospital in time
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
SONIKKU! DX
Purest of the Hearts chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
So loud noises remind Sonic of Eggman. I guess he does have mental issues now...Or, it seems