Reviews for How to Be Human
LetheTheRaptor chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Okay. I could write a really long explanation on N here, or I could be short, sweet and to the point.

I have Asperger Syndrome, which is a form of high-functioning autism. I kno3 myself very well, and I can recognize this in N as well. I'm not going to get into a huge debate on it, but you can google it, and I think you'll find N in most of the diagnostics.

I really like how you make N true to the game. Most people don't do that, which is why I generally hate this pairing. I really hope you continue this, as I really see a lot of myself in N, and this makes me even closer to him.

I actually showed part of this to my mom, and she showed it to my dad. They both really liked how N described how lying confuses him. The reason I showed that to them is because people with asperger's as very literal. We generally don't understand sarcasm, and can rarely tell when someone is lying. On the flip-side, we can't lie very well. I always get a weird smile on my face when I lie, so its VERY obvious I'm lying.

The funny thing about my, is I'm a girl. Girls very rarely have Aspergers, so I feel very close to N and I love him. I just thought you'd like to hear my perspective on N. Keep up the fantastic work!
ccppfan chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This chapter is absolutely adorable. :')))

First off, I love how you're interpreting N here. The fact that he's even more socially awkward than the rest of the gang is so accurate and awesome it's hilarious. XD

I also like how he's trying to learn and stuff. And how Ghetsis is a complete asshole. I always knew old men with power lever readers and Snuggies were creeps. I WAS RIGHT.

That aside, you just made me love N more! THAT, my friend, is such an accomplishment, I'll give you a cookie! Here. *gives*

And though Blair (I kinda like that name) is pretty douche-y, I guess I can't blame him. I thought N was a stalker too. And a pedo. AND a pervert who nosebleeds at the sight of female Pokemon. But that's what makes him cute! 8D

All in all, this is a really long review for a long chapter, and it's worth it! Sweet story, can't wait to read on! :)))
5th Dimension chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is awesome! I have never seen N portrayed this way!

Okay... I just don't read that much N fanfiction...

But it doesn't matter! This story is one of the best that I've read.
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I kind of adore your username _.

Very, very good story so far. I'm wondering if you plan to continue it? Haven't updated in a while.
UnderxGravity chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
When he can drink... I can't really imagine that o.O... But I look forward to it, if ya want to write about it. :3

Yeah, the burger thing was a little odd to see in the games. "Buffamoo? Nooooooo!". They can't eat Pokemon though! I mean the Pokedex says Pokemon eat Pokemon, but people can't eat them.
Soldier of Darkness chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
lol This is a fun fic. Stick beatings, awkwardness, fountain splashing, and toy land. I love it. Plus...a hint of fluff? And more to come, hopefully?
The Dark Strategist chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Ha. This story made me laugh almost every five minutes. In fact,

I git a couple of stares from my dad.

Yeah, I don't get the whole pokemon girls are flat chested thing. It's fun to make fun of though. XD

Update soon? Like, maybe next week?

The Dark Strategist
zflame393 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I noticed that the something was off as well but I think it had more to do with Whitlea's feelings.

I would suggest Whitlea considering the merits of a boyfriend even further(like this chapter, some self esteem issues were brought up which was great). It may or may not be to early for her consider N but it probably isn't too early for her to reevaluate her relationship status.

Congrats on another entertaining chapter.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
this is really cute i give it 2 thumbs up X3
Berry-Chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Not a very shippy chapter, but I can tell that the others will be. ;) FerrisWheelShipping is so cute. Along with N's aimless rambling rants.

I don't watch the anime anymore, so I don't know much about Whitlea and N's personalities, but they both sounded adorable. Especially Whitlea with her toughness. xD

Grammar and other pointless-yet-important stuff was good, and plot was original. Hoping to see the next update!

Berry-Chan
zflame393 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It was funny when Whitlea thought something to the effect of "We never hung out much except when we were battling for the fate of the world". Your writing is very clever, I eagerly await the next chapter.
Blu Rose chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
When I read N's reaction towards Whitlea's attempt to beat him to a pulp with a branch, I knew this was gonna be a fun fic. _ I'm very much looking forward to the rest of this story!

(BTW, are you sure it's after becoming champion that the cartoon is shown? Because I've started a playthrough on Black version and read a cartoon on the TV called "Pokemon Trainer (Blank) Episode (Blank)..."