Reviews for Oh Christmas Tree
valune chapter 30 . 1/15
I read all the chapters in a day! I've to say my fav chapters are still those right at the beginning, during x'mas time. Those chapters were so warm and cosy!

Tbh, I think naruto deserves more shit for his little 'cheating' with neji. True, he didnt teachnically do anything with neji. But didn't he hope that neji give him a kiss or something? And was disappointed? I think once the heart strays, it considered cheating. But thats just my opinion haha. I don't like how he has eyes for another besides sasuke. Unlike sasuke. But this whole issue is kinda brushed aside. I wished sasuke pushed to find out more when naruto apologised in bed back then...

I feel sorry for sasuke, more so than for naruto (probably because of lingering feelings of annoyance at him...). Especially seeing how devastated he was over the breakup. He's doing this to save the village. And he did reveal his and naruto's relationship to tsunade... so its all under her orders? He can't exactly go against the hokage... I hope naruto doesnt give up on their relationship and will try to find out whats going on. Gaara is right, he shouldnt lead neji on. I keep thinking that naruto just wants love, regardless if its from sasuke or not. I mean he did tell neji to say "i love you". Hmm. I like gaara here. And I'm surprisingly ok with neji. I just have some issues with naruto and sai.

One thing i dont like about the fic is how both neji and sai (and sasuke) likes naruto? I guess I just dont like it when theres too many people after naruto.

Sorry for the long review! Its like a summary of reviews for all 30 chapters haha XD
If any part of this review seems like a flame, its not one! I'm kinda in a bad mood, hope that doesnt show in the review. Thanks for the story and please update this soon!
mastercurrytail chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
*rolls off bed* Nooooooo! D: Lovely Spell-sama!
Bringeth back NaruSasu! Methinks NejiNaru is inconceivable! *sob* saaasuuuukeeee *heavy sobbing* whyyyyyyyy!?

I seriously don't think I can wait till September end without exploding a million times. BUT I SHALL ENDURE! *puts up sand shield of endurance* I SHALL BATTLE TO MY WITS END, WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTERS.

...*crack in shield appear*...This is my punishment for reading ongoing stories...
mastercurrytail chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
NO! My heart can't take it! Someone! Slap Naruto and remind him about Sasuke!
mastercurrytail chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
*nosebleed* Umm...I..yeah... *doki*doki*
mastercurrytail chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I love it! I love it! It's brilliant! And that song is so perfect! I was listening to it while reading the chapter and I ended up repressing squeals throughout! This story makes me happy and warm inside! Gaaahh!
mastercurrytail chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
You make me happy *meow* :3 I feel so warm and cuddly inside :'D
RescueMe17 chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Love love love love love love love love love love love!
MidnightFox chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Where'd you go D:
ForcingStoriesDownYourThroat chapter 30 . 9/1/2012
OMG, what a tear jerking story! I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I love this story don't honk other wise!
Emi chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Aww, I hate when people make Sai out to be some jerk, I love him, he's my 3rd favorite character after Itachi and Gaara.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
AH!
It was Shikamaru wasn't it! Wasn't it! XD What did Shikamaru do when he received his prank? The possibilities make me Lmao.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 30 . 7/26/2012
KYAA!So cute! This story had me from the first chapter. They really really love each other so profoundly in this Fic. There was not a moment where I felt it was over-dramatic. The drama and fluff were balanced wonderfully together. And you are very good with handling Vitamin-C...XD I was dreading how close I was getting to the end of the chapters I wanted to keep reading. TT I can't wait to see how it ends! good work! _
Alex chapter 29 . 7/12/2012
Why was there no reaction to Sasuke's clothes being dyed pink?
TodzumLeben chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
I have to say, I laughed my ass off at the kool-aid bomb. Reminds me of when I did something like that...
Great work so far. Keep it up D