Reviews for Oh Christmas Tree
I'd been really disliking the NaruNeji for the entire fic, but this was the moment that sort of soured the story for me.

My problem with the NaruNeji was that it was totally unnecessary. Naruto had had other relationships before Sasuke, he'd just never been able to have sex with his partners. Naruto getting interested in another man wasn't anything I could sympathize with. If he was still exploring his sexuality and confused, maybe then it would have been understandable, but that wasn't the case. He admitted to knowing he'd been in love with Sasuke for years. He'd had other relationships. Being with Neji wasn't part of self-exploration, it was Naruto being selfish and gratifying himself.

He deserved to be called out for it. The fic had set it up that he would be called out for it. What did we sit through so many chapters of Naruto flirting with Neji and basically going behind Sasuke's back if he wasn't going to be called out for it, if he was going to get away with his minor infidelity? Because yes it was cheating even if they never got physical. Feelings were involved so it counts.

Instead of finishing up the storyline the fic had already started, you throw in this sham breakup OUT OF NOWHERE. There was nothing whatsoever leading up to this. That's what you call an "asspull." I'm not invested in this storyline because you did no setup for it. I wanted a real resolution to the NaruNejiSasu love triangle and there is none. Naruto got away with his lies.

The other thing that pisses me off about this plot twist is that it suddenly makes Sasuke into the bad guy of the fic for cruelly breaking up with Naruto. Naruto was the one who was messing up this whole time because of his attraction to Neji. You were apparently allergic to Naruto owning up to his faults, so you swept his wrongdoings under the rug and came up with an idiotic plot twist to make us hate Sasuke instead.

Finally, why couldn't you just properly resolve the NaruNejiSasu love triangle, have Naruto and Sasuke work through the issue, strengthen their bond as a couple, and then end the fanfic? This new plot twist seems to be pointlessly drawing out the story. I notice that you quit writing the fic after introducing this unlikable storyline. I doubt that's a coincidence. On some level, you must have also known the plot twist was lame and lost your enthusiasm for the fic. You could have done the more logical thing and finished the NaruNeji then finished the fic. It would have gotten this story off your plate, but now we are forever stuck with a WIP. Too bad.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
Whenever i read a story i always listen to music since i hate silence and all during sasuke breaking up with naruto the song 'heart breakcover up' by jesse and alyssa was conveniently playing.
lol and *cry* because it made the moment that much sadder.
Lady Spain chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
Oh my god please update your story :'( I love this too much, one of the best fanficts ive ever read!
the raven chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
I should not have read this chapter in class.
Lady Spain chapter 30 . 2/28/2015
Oh my god please update im crying why the fuck they broke up oh my hod im crying please update it kills me
Sabaku No Kaori chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Holy crap! that was the hottest thing i have possibly ever read in my life! when Sasuke told Naruto to fuck him with his big dick i think i blacked out at the image in my head playing with the story. I never knew Sasuke liked to talk so dirty.
val-une chapter 30 . 1/15/2014
I read all the chapters in a day! I've to say my fav chapters are still those right at the beginning, during x'mas time. Those chapters were so warm and cosy!

Tbh, I think naruto deserves more shit for his little 'cheating' with neji. True, he didnt teachnically do anything with neji. But didn't he hope that neji give him a kiss or something? And was disappointed? I think once the heart strays, it considered cheating. But thats just my opinion haha. I don't like how he has eyes for another besides sasuke. Unlike sasuke. But this whole issue is kinda brushed aside. I wished sasuke pushed to find out more when naruto apologised in bed back then...

I feel sorry for sasuke, more so than for naruto (probably because of lingering feelings of annoyance at him...). Especially seeing how devastated he was over the breakup. He's doing this to save the village. And he did reveal his and naruto's relationship to tsunade... so its all under her orders? He can't exactly go against the hokage... I hope naruto doesnt give up on their relationship and will try to find out whats going on. Gaara is right, he shouldnt lead neji on. I keep thinking that naruto just wants love, regardless if its from sasuke or not. I mean he did tell neji to say "i love you". Hmm. I like gaara here. And I'm surprisingly ok with neji. I just have some issues with naruto and sai.

One thing i dont like about the fic is how both neji and sai (and sasuke) likes naruto? I guess I just dont like it when theres too many people after naruto.

Sorry for the long review! Its like a summary of reviews for all 30 chapters haha XD
If any part of this review seems like a flame, its not one! I'm kinda in a bad mood, hope that doesnt show in the review. Thanks for the story and please update this soon!
mastercurrytail chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
*rolls off bed* Nooooooo! D: Lovely Spell-sama!
Bringeth back NaruSasu! Methinks NejiNaru is inconceivable! *sob* saaasuuuukeeee *heavy sobbing* whyyyyyyyy!?

I seriously don't think I can wait till September end without exploding a million times. BUT I SHALL ENDURE! *puts up sand shield of endurance* I SHALL BATTLE TO MY WITS END, WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTERS.

...*crack in shield appear*...This is my punishment for reading ongoing stories...
mastercurrytail chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
NO! My heart can't take it! Someone! Slap Naruto and remind him about Sasuke!
mastercurrytail chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
*nosebleed* Umm...I..yeah... *doki*doki*
mastercurrytail chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I love it! I love it! It's brilliant! And that song is so perfect! I was listening to it while reading the chapter and I ended up repressing squeals throughout! This story makes me happy and warm inside! Gaaahh!
mastercurrytail chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
You make me happy *meow* :3 I feel so warm and cuddly inside :'D
RescueMe17 chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
Love love love love love love love love love love love!
MidnightFox chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Where'd you go D:
ForcingStoriesDownYourThroat chapter 30 . 9/1/2012
OMG, what a tear jerking story! I love it!