Reviews for Arigatou Gozaimasu
Jamie38459 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Neat, I like where this is going, keep up the good work :)
Jordan chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
To be honest ive never watched the anime, I just saw some scenes on youtube. But ive got to say I really love these characters.
mttmercado chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
YUTAKA!

so strong and fast! im sure she will figure it out SOOOOOOOOOON!

...she better be HAPPAY
mttmercado chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
take your tome. only post what your hapy with, thast makes the readers happy ]
MichaelSaniyan chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Nagi is an awesome character, so I'm glad she's getting some attention. Ritsu is an interesting OC as well, in the sense that I feel I want to know more about her. I actually don't mind short chapters at all, I'm used just to this story having longer ones.

Lastly, this is going to make me sound really stupid I'm sure, but how did Ritsu and Nagi know about Tooru and Miho?
mttmercado chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
O ME GOSHO

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE, I WANNA KNOW IF YUTAKA IS JEALOUS THAT TOUROONS TAKEN AWAY OR MIHO!
MichaelSaniyan chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
You know, I almost feel sorry for Yutaka. I mean, I find her extremely annoying to the point where I don't really like her as a character, but she IS just trying to be nice. It's just that her niceness is kind of unbearable.

That being said, this was an A-MA-ZING chapter! Well worth the wait, just to see Tooru in a somewhat good mood for once. You do a good job capturing that same worry that was so prominent in the anime; that she feels her friends are getting further away.

And the kissing scene was adorable, if not very surprising. (Muhaha, I saw it coming from miles away!) I will eagerly await the next chapter, however long it might take.
kyub3y14 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
yay a A channel fanfic and its a good fanfic aswell

many thanks and im looking forward to future updates :-)
MichaelSaniyan chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I thought I hadn't gotten the chapter alerts, so I was ready to be really angry at FF. But then I realized that I'd actually gotten the e-mails, I'd just missed them. And then I felt stupid. -_-

I don't mind the last OC, probably because he's male. All girl casts can get somewhat boring sometimes. And I'm not upset, I don't mind the story developing at a slower pace. I'm confident the waiting will be worth it. And you did give us two chapters at once, so it's not a big deal.

And what is Tooru's beef with Yuuko? I always felt so sorry for her in the anime. Poor scaredy-cat characters.

Also Miho is extremely cute. That is all. Keep up the good work!
Vera chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it, im waiting eagerly for the next chapter :D thumbs up.

You write in an interesting way.
NekoGuardian chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
yay an a-channel fic! this is good so far i can actually see this happening. -
MichaelSaniyan chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Finally! I've been waiting SOOOOO long for someone to do A-Channel fanfiction, and I'm glad that that someone is doing it well. You seem to have a good grip on the characters, and even if I am a little hesitant to the amount of OCs involved, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and see how things develop.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Alerted!
BurstHappiness13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
awesome!

plz continue :3
ObsessivePassion chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, thank god. I was hoping there was going to be A Channel fanfics. This is a great start! I can't wait for more!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2011