Reviews for Just Sleep
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Awwww, so sweet!
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
AAAAAAAAAAW!
I really enjoyed this! I love the way you kept things platonic between them. Just the best of friends, comforting and protecting each other. Great job! Favoriting!

Ani
Time-Lady-Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this so much :')
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love stories like this that aren't sexual, because that's just not how Rose and the Doctor work.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
ah, so refreshing. Perfect. Platonic, yet not. Untterly Perfect. That's what I want. And yes, I do think it's possible.

~Cregga
Kali3110 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was an adorable story :) I loved it!
castielhastheairdot chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was /wonderful/!

They way you captured such a pure-intentioned and, well, innocent situation was simply incredible. I truly appreciate your dedication to this side of the Rose/Doctor relationship, and I believe that you have done an outstanding job in portraying this beautiful, still-developing relationship.

(I will try to me more productive in my criticisms, I swear. But this is just too good to really find much fault!)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Thank you for such a clean and adorable fic... it's really awesome to be able to trust your work, 'cause there is so much crap out there - the fandom needs more work like this. I love the concept of "I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you," as opposed to inappropriate stuff, etc.

Oh my goodness I WANT THOSE PYJAMAS :D :D soo Doctor-like :D bananas and TARDISes! :D

Ah, the days of the Age of Steel and the Idiot's Lantern... how I miss series two :'( ROSE AND TEN! The way they used to laugh ... like in Tooth and Claw... "I'll tell you what - we just met Queen Victoria!" "I know! She was just sitting there!" "Like a stamp!" and "Am I being rude again?" *Rose nods* and then he sort of apologizes, "But it's pretty, it's very pretty.." while Rose pats his arm in something like mock patronization :D I really think it's true... Rose did make him better. She did. After seeing him just sort of deteriorate in "The Waters of Mars"... and seeing how he would have killed himself, just through anger and hate towards that red spider girl whose name escapes me right now, how he would have drowned, not being able to step away, if he didn't have a companion... Rose truly did make him better.

and THAT is what rambling looks like, boys and girls...so sorry :D long story short, this is awesome :D thanks again for a clean, comforting, innocent read.
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this was ADORABLE!
The Lonesome Rose chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved it. The way you wrote the ending, of them sleeping together, I found it so beautiful due to its innocence.
MistyWolfe chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Really beautiful. A wonderful take on their relationship that you don't see very often. Thanks for posting )