Reviews for Bast
Mystic Story Wolf chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I love it, write more chapters
PureOne1 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Its a really good story! please update soon!
Reno'sDemon chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I had just recently started playing the game again when I got a story idea featuring an oc of mine, a pantheress devoted to Bastet. I come here to check out other fics and find yours. You beat me to it. I shall follow yours and define my own. Hopefully it will turn out as good as yours is becoming.
crazyferretgirl chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
yay a new chapter! it was very cute, i enjoyed it and i am glad you updated. cant wait for more!
crazyferretgirl chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
wooooooooooooo new chapter, it always makes my day when i get to read a new chapter. Keep up the good works!
crazyferretgirl chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Yay, I'm glad you updated i was wondering when you would. The plot is getting deeper i see! can't wait to read more.
crazyferretgirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
thanks for the link to your pics. can't wait to read more of your story.
crazyferretgirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
haha. i like it when Bast gets mad. that last part was so cute :D
X-tremeFighter2000 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Once again! You have graced us humble readers with a wonderful chapter. X3

I'm really enjoying this. The fact that Bast can use magic definetly surprised me, and the fight sequences were very nice as well.

I look forward to reading more!

X-tremeFighter2000

P.S. You know, you actually inspired me to write a fanfic for this category too, so I'm off to write! And thanks actually
crazyferretgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sweet! a new sphinx fanfic! I loved this game and I am super excited that your making this story.
X-tremeFighter2000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I must say, this story has truly captured my attention and has started off quite nicely. I look forward to reading more, so update soon