Reviews for Retribution
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 1/13
My name is ammstar11 and I will be adopting this Fic on my account if anyone is interested in it continuing. I have permission from Kodachrome.
ammstar11 chapter 5 . 1/11
Any chance that you might become active again and continue this? I need to know what's happening!
LilyXJames chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Just read that you are no longer active on ... :(

So I'm guessing continuing this story is a big no no... Oh well _
It was nice reading it
LilyXJames chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
I know it has been more than 10 years since your last update... But is there any chance you might actually continue with it or no?

Hopefully you will
dnofsunshine chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I have a feeling you'll never get around to updating this, so I won't hold my breath, but this is a great story and I hope you find the time to continue it. I love Takeru/Yamato brotherly love. :)
kitty chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
i love this story!
Pls update soon! n pls dun give up
kittyfinatic515 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I happened to read both stories, and exactly on the 11th year of no updates :o!
I agree, it'd be awesome if you could finish this story
Sanzoline chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Ok, so I know it's been 10 years since you have updated this story and for all I know you don't even come on here anymore, but I would love it if you finished this. I read all of Vengeance in one day and I thought it was awesome so I think it would be a shame to leave this one undone (Especially when we were left of such a cliffhanger with T.K.! And I want to know who was calling Matt!)
Kelily chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Will you continue this story...?

I really like it. The storyline is so good.

Hope that you will continue.
FTA92 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
too bad u never updated :(
venus9814 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
:O

:O

:O :O :O :O

that can't be it! that CAN'T BE! omg i want to cry. what happened to tk and kari? what happened to matt? WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE! did his parents get back together? omg i can't believe it, i ned to know :'( i know its been years since you've updated but agh! i want a new chapter :( sigh
ReinaDesire chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I LOVE your stories, and they contain so much detail and i love it! I really like your writing style

I would be so happy if you continued! An incredible story like this shouldn't go to waste.
6Amaya6 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Hiya! _

Ok, so I just finished reading Vengeance and what there is of this story...and I am amazed! I LOVE the stories, and they contain so much awesomeness! I really like your writing style

I only wish there was more of this story to read...are you ever going to consider finishing it? I can see it's been years, but...one can always hope! Right?

Ja ne! _
Crystallia chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Oh,no! What's gonna' happen to Matt and T.K in this story? Please update! I hope it's not Murphy...
becky199756 chapter 5 . 5/3/2009