Reviews for Recovery
malexfaith chapter 11 . 2/29
Amazing characterisations. Is that even a word? Maybe. I don't know. Bloody awesome read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Resi chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
You're story has all the juicy ingredients I love in a story! Deliousely beautiful till the last word written... Thank you for sharing!
Jenn Deering chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
This was a great piece of fluff that made me smile. :)
draggonPenn chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Great story, loved the 16th paragraph.
milknpowder chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
It's probably the best and least heavy recovery story I've read so far. Pity is that it's ended! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
So love this. thank you
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
In chapter nine Maura says that Frankie is far too young for her. The actress who plays Maura and the Actor who plays Frankie are the same age, and only a year younger than the actress who plays Jane.
connyx chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Loved it.
DarXe chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I like this version for Jane's recovery.
free28 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
love this story .nxt chapter
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Never did like Slucky. Great job on this, I love the ways you get them together. They're original
Miss Nowhere chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
You made my B-day ;)
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Ha! Nice little giggle at the end. I really, really like the stuff y'all write together. Always a good read.
hacc7 chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
love, love, loooove this story. Jane being told not to work against the girlfriend story was especially entertaining. Any chance of a sequel? Epilouge?
ebarker chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Great story, really liked it. Read it during my lunch break, forgot about the time and now my manager's angry with me. So, thanks ;)