Reviews for Recovery
draggonPenn chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Great story, loved the 16th paragraph.
milknpowder chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
It's probably the best and least heavy recovery story I've read so far. Pity is that it's ended! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
So love this. thank you
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
In chapter nine Maura says that Frankie is far too young for her. The actress who plays Maura and the Actor who plays Frankie are the same age, and only a year younger than the actress who plays Jane.
Lanaholic chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Loved it.
DarXe chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I like this version for Jane's recovery.
free28 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
love this story .nxt chapter
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Never did like Slucky. Great job on this, I love the ways you get them together. They're original
Miss Nowhere chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
You made my B-day ;)
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Ha! Nice little giggle at the end. I really, really like the stuff y'all write together. Always a good read.
hacc7 chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
love, love, loooove this story. Jane being told not to work against the girlfriend story was especially entertaining. Any chance of a sequel? Epilouge?
ebarker chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Great story, really liked it. Read it during my lunch break, forgot about the time and now my manager's angry with me. So, thanks ;)
dolfins35 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Love fiesty Maura and then a quick change to protective, sympathetic Maura. Fantastic that Maura specifically requested a nurse that's a badass like Jane. Jane is so much acting like the guy in the in their fake-real relationship. Nurse Watson is great! Kudos to Jane for realizing the extent Maura has gone to to be near her, practically moving into the hospital room. She does it because she cares Jane, cares a lot. I'm with Jane I wouldn't want to see the injury and I'd be put off by my 'girlfriend' examining it. I do understand Maura's need to know and distance herself some through the technical aspect of the situation. Jane asking Maura to stop being a doctor and just be a friend just...sigh. I can't even being a pathologist, where there is a real possibility that your best friend could end up on your table one day. I feel for Maura.
dolfins35 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Nothing is worse than being woken from a sound sleep, and not fully comprehending what is going on around you. Love that Maura can calm Jane. Everytime that Maura calls Jane 'baby' makes my brain go all mushy, I really can't explain why, but it does. "I'm just going to lay here and cling to Maura"-vunerable jane makes my heart melt, just because it seems so contrary to her character, it's a beautiful moment to see. I'm very happy that the hand moment wansn't just for show, I love those moments. "I'm comfortable"-there are about ten different meanings for those two words, other than the obvious.
dolfins35 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
The tentativeness between them when Maura first arrives is really well done. "You look tired, Maura." & "I've missed you": pretty basic sentences in words but I can hear them in my head, and the meaning behind them, I really did get teary. I love how worried Jane is about Maura and how Maura is trying to reassure Jane that everything is ok.

Just one thing...the hands get me every time. "don't cause a domestic incident"-love Jeff. "I'm really that awesome"-I love Jane. "he hasn't allowed your girlfriend to come in here and kick me out"-yeah I love Maura too. They're pretending to be a couple, yay! I'm all for them making out, just to prove the point of their couple-ness.

Loved this chapter, fantastic!