Reviews for An Accidental Text
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/20
Lordamercy dayum! Uh, can I just add my vote to the PLEASE CONTINUE contingency!?
SassYNoleS chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Whoa ... This so need to be continued ! lol
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Fabulous. More please
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Fantastic story! Loved their connection as soon as they met, simply amazing!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was so good! It must make you feel proud that something you wrote two/three years ago is still being enjoyed by people today. I'm so glad I found your stories. Not sure if you are still writing but it would certainly be a lost to the fandom if you're not.
Rob-My-Dream chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You've done a wonderful job here, very intriguing. Hope you will find the inspiration to write more soon.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Where the heck did my review go? I think it got sucked into the FF Black hole of doom. I love this story Mistress Zooooomzoooom! I enjoyed the banter and I smiled throughout!

Much love and many hugs,

Becca
TatianaOstrowski chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Will you be continuing this fic?
annaharding chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very cute story! But I, personally, would be nervous about accepting a ride from a stranger who never let me know I was texting the wrong person.

Thanx for the reading fun!
twiangel17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I love very descriptive writing and you do that very well. You have a talent and I'm so glad you've shared it! Keep up the great writing.
Browneyes1970 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great
dohagrl chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow amazing story...i certainly hope you continue it cause i really want to know what happens next, how does this date of theirs goes and if edward gets his meadow pictures hahaha
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was fun! I liked it the 2nd time as well. :)

The relationships are great and the coincidence doesn't come off contrived or false at all.

Thanks~
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really hope you plan on continuing this :)
quietruby chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
what a sweet story! love how kismet stepped in and orchestrated this whole thing! excellent job, madam! i truly enjoyed myself! and now i want restaurant food! crab cake corn dogs sound really good! LOL MWAH!