Reviews for Motivation
Yinzer Reader chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Wow what an ending. I see it has been awhile but I'd love to know what's next. Well done, really well done. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I looked and saw only one more. I wish we had 10! This is one of the best Draco's I've read. There is a sappy guy under there but it is true Draco you're writing. Thank you
Yinzer Reader chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Loved loved this chapter. You write a wonderful Draco.
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Wow- heated in the bushes. I loved the chapter. Well done.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I am excited to find your story. I love this acerbic Draco. Great so far- thank you.
Aristotelis chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Fantastic!
justanotherdot chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Oh my God. This is so not complete! We want at least on smut scene! What happened to Lucius? Will Draco and Harry be together? An epilogue is needed. Please have mercy and give an epilogue... puh-leeeeez!
Blazing Ace chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
YES! ANOTHER CHAPPIE PLZ!
FreyrFnk chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I wanna know what happennnsss D: tis not fair TT it ended ;-;
ruby x chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
this is good, you should carry it on :) xx
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Can you please just do a sequel. This story just isn't enough. To me and I'm sure others feel that it's unfinished.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
PLEASE! Please please please say you have a sequel! This was soo good! I want MORE!
sleepyseagull chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
YES. Sequel. Please c:
Jenna Linda chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
So wait... what? Draco was working on a transportation thing to get Lucius out of prison before he was kissed? Then Harry ignored that? Lucius is out? Is that right because I'm a tad confused. I think you should definitely do a sequel, or at least add more to this one because you sort of left things hanging with stuff unresolved, that and I am in love with how you write Harry and Draco and want to see things actually work out :) keep it up ~
NekoSukie chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
*SCREAM* Please please please tell me you won't leave this hanging here! God, I really need to know what happened next! It's almost like an addiction. From the first chapter to the last, i just had to have more and more and when I finally reached the last chapter, the beginning of the last chapter I mean, I was actually a little disappointed that this is the end but when I get to the bottom of the last chapter - OMGOMGOMG I got to know what happen next!

Your Harry and Draco are so in character and that's what make this fic captivating! Especially your Draco and his obvious love, guilt and coupled with the heavy feeling of familial duty to save his father - despite the fact that he wasn't a good man. But doesn't love blind your eyes sometimes? I know it does because I'm still reeling from a bad break-up with my ex and even with people telling me I'm better off without him (him being the cheating bastard he was), yet I can't find myself to hate him.

I find your slow but gradual build-up from anger to lust to confusion to denial to acceptance and then back to confusion and then the utter want for the presence of each other - for lack of a better word, amazing!

I adore your Harry and Ron and Hermione for being so very in character but it was your Draco that drew me in. The complexity of his personality, his believes and his feelings is gorgeous!

Do do do write a sequel! And please don't make my heart beat so fast with dread and anticipation (not a good combination) only to leave the feeling HANGING because *sobs* I really really want to know what happened!

Sorry for rambling... I can't help it! Amazing fic, really!