Reviews for Fire Pies and Vodka
foxik-suomi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
guuuuys, you must be careful with vodka *laugh* it's always very interesting in the morning *laugh again*

well, and they have about a week outside the city... shit, I really really hope the'll be okay xDDDD

thank you, it was so beauty and full of fun ))
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was really cute. I think it's interesting that you, ab89us, and I all wrote K fics. Does that mean that we normally write too many M's and needed a break? Haha, probably! ;)

LOVE the Linc/Astrid flirting in this and P/O hearing/commenting on them is great. I have only one complaint-I would've moved P/O into the SAME sleeping bag in their tent, but then I'm like that.

Maybe they were too overwhelmed with the horror of their coworkers next store to get themselves more cozy...
ab89us chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This just gets better every time that I read it. Still love the ending!
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
hahahaaha oh camping with the Fringe team is always such an adventure isn't it? ;P

I loved the little (well a lot I suppose) Lincoln/Astrid that you wrote into this, that's a great pairing and I laughed when Lincoln went over to Astrid's tent, i was wondering how the tents were going to work out for everyone. (let's see how Peter and Olivia make it through ;P)

And Walter bathing in the river? *shudders* now that is just weird XD

Nice, I really enjoyed this :)

CP7
SciFiChik chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Haha, thanks for sharing this awesome and hilarious story. It was great.