Reviews for Potter Twins
Please update
Ongie Rain chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
It was really cool. ;)
Ongie Rain chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Oh my God...We're being stalked by a crazy man...
Ongie Rain chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I finally found your fanfiction! This chapter is awesome by the way!
highlander348 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I like your story a lot! May I offer a few suggestions please?

Can Buffy and Harry go into a different house other then the house of the Lions? I think Hufflepuff would be cool! Harry rarely goes in that house in fanfiction stories and Hannah and Susan could be great friends to them if given the chance.
I do like Ron to an extent but face it he really is insecure and jealous most of the times. He did betray and abandon Harry twice in the books after all. Perhaps Harry and Buffy could be closer friends with him when he has grown up some in a few years.

Xander is cool and a total goofball. Will you be introducing Willow? I can see Hermione and Willow at each other throats to be the best in the school! (lol)

My last suggestion is why can't Harry train with his sister? I understand she and Dumbledore may not want him to come on patrolling with her but that is no reason why he can't get stronger and be trained in how to fight. I can picture Harry joining Buffy in a few years once he is better trained. I mean Xander and Willow patroled with Buffy and those two could never really fight properly. At least not in the early years. I blame Giles for that one. He allows
Buffy's friends to help her but doesn't train them in hand to hand combat. What a joke!

Hoped you liked my insights and suggestions and take them into consideration. Keep up the good work and update soon!

Tootles! :D
Shaybo27 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I just love the fact that you have Xander here! It makes me smile to imagine the Scoobies roaming around Hogwarts :) I wonder what Buffy will be good at. I kinda hope she's good at both Potions and Transfiguration. Not the book type, but her to just have an affinity. Cause both Lily and James are made out to be excellent students, with James hardly trying. I can't help but think that Buffy will follow her father in that venture. Are you going to incorporate some of the events in the series somehow? And if so, can you put your own spin on things a bit? I'm sorry if this is long, I just sorta... Rambled. Anyways... Great chapter, I will most definitely continue reading :)
Chi Vayne chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
So you added Xander to the mix? What will be his backstory, muggle born? I look forward to seeing where you take this.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Intresting
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
It was great!
Selyne Nightshade chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Awesome idea! I LOVE! Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Please please please update soon!

Sel
Shaybo27 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Xander's there? Are some of the other Scoobies there also? Like Willow, Cordy, Anya, Giles, Tara... ;D Anyways! Wonderful chapter-Loved it ;) Update somewhat soon?
Shaybo27 chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Nice story thus far ;) I always love stories in which Buffy and Harry are siblings -) Love it-Update somewhat soon?
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
mmooch chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Nice. I hope your solution to where they'll live isn't to get them back with the Dursleys.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
That would have been funny if Buffy stuck a stake through the turban!