Reviews for Patronus Romance
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is a wonderful story! I love how Severus realizes where his true heart lies, and has his Patronus follow.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awwwww! Sweet!
Rena3010 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
A really cute story! Also, it was very well written, so I will check out your other stories as well 3
gatsbys chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
aww so sweet

i love Snape/Sinstra

glad to see that Snape has found happiness (:
thewaywetalk chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwww. Just love Snape/Sinistra
Hidden Traces chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Aww, that's really sweet! Poor Snape, I wish something like this could've happened to him in the books.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I decided some time ago that, in my fanfic universe, Severus's natural Patronus, unaffected by Lily, is a black panther.

Great minds...
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think this is your fluffiest story yet. I love the panthers together. Oh, so cute. Now the moment you have been waiting for... MYSTERY BOX and it's a long one too!

A collection of Fezzes in a variety of colors, Frowny stickers, a box of frosted flakes, a Wendy’s Frosty, a Flash bang, a fairy, Flowers, Flourish and Blotts (Yeah, I have the power to give it away), a Firebolt, a flute, a flickertail squirrel, Flamin hot Cheetos, a fanged Frisbee, a jar of Fang’s droll (dare you to use that as a potion ingredient in the next thing you write (the look on Snape’s face as he has to obtain it would be priceless)), a Mr. Freeze action figure, a flag, fresh fruit, forbidden fruit (only joking), fire works, a Fred Wesley Lego (or is it George (Lego’s don’t have ears)), a fireman uniform, Fudge (the minister (no chocolate for you)), a fork with no prongs (or moony), a fog machine, a fly swatter, and an open jar full of flies! Yay!

Thanks for this adorable story and hope to see another one or an update soon! :)
Hope06 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
awww this was adorable I loved it
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Glad he finally figured that out! Loved it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/29/2011