Reviews for Duality
Honulvr chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
You stopped right at the point where it would all change! You could have at least had one more chapter where Eric bites her and transforms her into what he wanted her to be (both sookie and sook together as one) and they love each other ... A little ESN ... The end happily ever after. No?
Honulvr chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Well, that would be freaky! For her, who doesn't know what she is. Is this a weird power she has? Hmmm, I'm pretty sure this story isn't complete, but it is SO interesting! I can't stop myself from reading what is here.
Brendajhale chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
This is a really good story. Are you going to finish it. I hope so. Please let me know something on it. thank you
WhiteLodoss chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
aw I'm sad that it's been a long time since you've updated this, but I enjoyed what you've written :] it's so good!
Cotharach chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Please continue this story! It is so interesting!
mrscoleman2009 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Please continue!
jwarden chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Update please
EricsGaGirl chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Another WONDERFUL chapter... but seems I am at the end for the time being... *sniff*

Please please please gimme MORE! I shall be waiting on pins and needles for an update on this story!

You are so very talented, keep up the excellent work!

Thank you for writing, for you have truly given me an escape from the realities I call 'life.'

EricsGaGirl chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Wonderful chapter, I can't get enough!
EricsGaGirl chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
WOW!

No time to review, gotta get to the next chapter! I don't EVER want this story to end! It is THAT freaking good!
EricsGaGirl chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
WOOOO WEEEEEE! Jaw dropper!

oh my gosh this is so AWESOMEEEE!

EricsGaGirl chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
She is meant to be HIS? SAY WHAT?

oh my gosh! What?! I gotta read more... this can't be... can it?

What an intriguing story you have created! THANK YOU! :)
EricsGaGirl chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
BILL? ohhhh nooooo!

Just when I think you can't surprise me any more... YOU DO!

How do you do that?!

Off for MOOORRRREEEEEEE! :)
EricsGaGirl chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Oh me...

Gotta read more, NOW!

This story is so freakin' GOOD!
EricsGaGirl chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
No confusion what so ever on my part!

What an awesome chapter! You have such a wonderful imagination, keep up the excellent work because I want to read so much more from you!

Thank you for writing and keeping me entertained! thank you thank you thank you!