Reviews for Labels
alqui chapter 1 . 9/14
This was so cute! This adorable fic was just what I needed after the disappointment known as 'The Cursed Child'.
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 9/1
They are so adorable! I loved this!
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/19
Funny/cute/adorable – please pick your favourite word to describe this story. While you're busy deciding, I'll ad this story to my favourites. Thumbs up!
attemptedvisions chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I love it! These two are so cute together
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
but i still loved it.
sweetsandstoryz chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
fictonal character chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
EchoElm chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
So silly, yet so very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Phictionmaker7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was utter sweet and adorable. I loved it! :)
AmeleatheDisguiser chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was amazing! Weird. But amazing!
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is...this is...absolutely PERFECT. I loved it in every single way, especially the characterisations of Albus and Scorpius and the whole "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" thing, which was such a brilliant, original and fresh idea. Well done. *applauds*
lllemon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god thankyou so much for writing this, it's like the most adorable thing ever! Al and Scorpius are my OTP and you write them so well, their characters are so believable and cute and ah, I absolutely loved this c:
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow. This was great. I've just recently become a fan of Albus/Scorpius and I'm OBSESSED. I stumbled across your profile and am determined to read every AS/S fic you have! I agree with quite a lot you have said on your profile but I'm not going to tell you here...I'll probably PM you later(:

Anyway, I really loved this. It was amusing and well-written, but totally believable. I really like how you write both Scorpius and Albus and am going to aspire to write them the way you do! Keep up the great work!
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Me thinks you need to write MUCH MORE for this pairing, because this is absolutely beautiful, funny, and realistic. Wonderful work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »