Reviews for Labels
sweetsandstoryz chapter 1 . 9/4
fictonal character chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
EchoElm chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
So silly, yet so very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Phictionmaker7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was utter sweet and adorable. I loved it! :)
MoonshoesPotter2877 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was amazing! Weird. But amazing!
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is...this is...absolutely PERFECT. I loved it in every single way, especially the characterisations of Albus and Scorpius and the whole "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" thing, which was such a brilliant, original and fresh idea. Well done. *applauds*
lllemon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god thankyou so much for writing this, it's like the most adorable thing ever! Al and Scorpius are my OTP and you write them so well, their characters are so believable and cute and ah, I absolutely loved this c:
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow. This was great. I've just recently become a fan of Albus/Scorpius and I'm OBSESSED. I stumbled across your profile and am determined to read every AS/S fic you have! I agree with quite a lot you have said on your profile but I'm not going to tell you here...I'll probably PM you later(:

Anyway, I really loved this. It was amusing and well-written, but totally believable. I really like how you write both Scorpius and Albus and am going to aspire to write them the way you do! Keep up the great work!
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Me thinks you need to write MUCH MORE for this pairing, because this is absolutely beautiful, funny, and realistic. Wonderful work!
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
So Cute MAde Me GO Awww!
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Holy crap ! This was absolutely spectacular :3

This pairing is too darn cute !
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awwwww what a VERY ADORABLE oneshot! You'ro so lovely, amazing, awesome, great, and a nice author! Your ScorpAl is a bloody fluffy one that will always stay in my heart. Y'know? You're brilliant and I lurve you! You made my day! DD

Anyway. So sorry for my bad English because I'm an Indonesian...and I'm 14. Still, I LOVE U! :)))) oh and before I forget, YOUR FIC INSPIRE ME TO MAKE ANOTHER SCORPAL! You're my Angel!

I hope you'll make another fluffy ScorpAl. I'll wait. D please, keep making lovelove worlds for ScorpAl. I'm your fans! Woohoo! Lol.

PS:: favourite Author and story ;)
enry chapter 1 . 1/24/2012