Reviews for Mysterious
nowaczykche chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is pretty cool! And, while simultaneously NOT explaining, it explains the other 13 1/2 lives. I just love Captain Bluebear! :D
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is absolutely beautifully written... confident and stylish. Well done, loved it x
schribaere chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You're not Walter Moers! XD
But that's the only complaint I have. ;)
No, honestly, I enjoyed this little story very much. You're a master in keeping things vague! (That makes you very attractive and mysterious.)
Ebzenka chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awww, Captain Bluebear rocks! Well done.
whatever-works81 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is so adorable I nearly threw up. Well done, you.
GallifreyanSquid chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww! This was incredible! I LOVED it! :D 3 SO nice to see something written for such a great book!
One Brain chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is really quite nice. Short, but I liked it. You should write more.. Take out the part about us not getting to know the rest and then write the rest. Or at least some of it.
Ayluy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh wow, I didn't know anyone has ever heard of Captain Bluebear outside of Germany! And then I stumble across this very well written, entertaining piece of art :D

It's just so spot-on in the tone and character portrayal. I don't really know anything I could say regarding constructive criticism, so I'll just shut up now ;)

Good work!
ZomboDeZany chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I must say, I'm very pleased to see that at last there is a Zamonia fan-fiction in this slot - and what's more a very well-crafted story. Neat, tidy, and it provides a useful explanation as to why Bluebear hides his other 13 1/2 lives away from the rest of the world.

A piece worthy or Professor Nightingale's approval, I think :3
RandomGerman chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I like this story and another Yeay to you for being the only one who posted in the right category!
Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hmm. First, I'd just like to say that reading this was a true delight.

It's rare to see characters so in character! Avriel and Captain Bluebear's romance seemed a little more romantic. (It was the perfect amount for a one-shot about about a Moers book.)

Ah, reading this has made me just a little nostalgic about Zamonia and all the great times characters like Rumo (Have you read that one?) and Captain Bluebear had.

It's so nice to see a lovely little one-shot like this, especially because you're grammatically golden.

My only wish is that it would have gone on longer.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I've always thought that the Bluebear/Avriel pairing was sadly underwritten. Romance doesn't seem to be Moers' strong point. Please write more?