Reviews for Cottidianus
Lord of Tuft chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Damn sweet, and I loved it. It was set at a good pace, and you built their characters and relationship in a good way too. The ending was good, but no cigar, but endings are a bitch to write so I'm not critizicing it. I hope you'll write more in the future, my friend :)
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Odd is beside her, chattering away in her ear. The things he says are actually quite intelligent, which makes Aelita think that he is much more than he seems. She's not all that surprised though. He is an odd looking boy with a high voice and purple clothes, and yet, he still manages to find his own place in the nooks and crevices of Kadic's social scene."

That line just made me love this fic, I have to admit. I really liked the way you looked into Odd's character, because you're rgith, if anyone dressed like that came to a normal school, no one would consider going out with him so the fact he's gotten pretty much every girl definitely says something about his character.

And I liked the idea of having him give Aelita lessons. They were sweet. The start made them seem a few years older than they were, but they got back to normal, and I liked Odd comparing her to wonderwoman.
Firewolf27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
that was cute!
Odd and Aelita 4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i rlly liked it! u should make another chapter cuz the story seems a bit cut off... but i still like it though U RULE!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love this. Great job on this. :)