Reviews for all just bones and a long way away from home
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/11
Beautiful story.
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Yeah, that makes sense.

Sheppard never made anything, really. Saved people, sure.

But (s)he really only destroyed things. Not killed really, (and death herself has few if any people as hers in particular) but destroyed. There were many explosions.

And I'm not sure if Reapers count as really alive enough to be killed. So, they probably count as destruction too.
Eve chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I've read a lot of ME fics, but I always find myself going back to this. I love how everything sort of fits and comes together in the end. Great job! :)
Czigany chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I was a little wary of a crossover between these given the way most authors (including myself, I admit) deal with disparate canons, but I am simply amazed at the way it fits together seamlessly. The imagery is gorgeous; thank you for sharing this.
Gabriel Armour chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Looks like you were right in the end. Interesting.
immortal7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is a beautiful piece. I have been a massive fan of Sandman for way to long looking at it in that light. and this piece is very touching and well placed togetther. You grasped the need of short scenes with each member of the endless. And it is nice to see the lost brother come back with a agent of his will.
edised chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i like, every one fits. destruction dos fit, he is the harbinger of change, and sheperd is bringing change.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It's hard to find a good Sandman crossover, depsite the fact that it's the perfect series to cross everything with. But, you've made an excellent one. I love that the Endless that show up take their forms from the different races found in Mass Effect. And who else would Shepard fall under in terms of an Endless' domain? Wonderful work here, definately under my favorites.
para chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh. Oh my.

Pardon the cussing, but what you've written...it's fucking exquisite. Every hunting / haunting ground you've mapped for the endless fits, note-perfect.

Harbinger dreaming - that bit was like a needle, right at my spine. And Daniel would laugh about Harbinger dreaming, wouldn't he?

I want to say encore, but this story is beautiful and perfect and as complete as any story with the endless can be. So I'll just say, please write more ME stories. 'Cause FemShep doesn't get enough love, and you write her well.

cheers.