Reviews for Animalistic
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very nice ending, but the whole time I was expecting thm to have been caught by someone at the end. I really liked the emphasis put on the number, but not so much "not for love." It fit perfectly at the end, but it was overstated throughout.

Awesome job :3
A Misfit Manik chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like how it seemed sadly romantic yet melancholic at the same time. Before I was an avid Yullen shipper, I kinda pictured the pairing like this; just two angry people having angry sex, but now that I'm BL-GIRL, I can't help but wanna see fluff. Anyway. This was a fantastic read. Most important thing is, I can actually picture this happening. It's not out of character (as far as I can see, however biased) or terribly romantic. Just two people going at it.

Btw, uber fantastic title. ;-) That caught my attention.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It doesn't read like your first M at all. The emotions are so raw, I can feel Allen's desperation through the screen.
anon azure chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
aw so sad but very well written
waterlit chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was kind of put off by the smut warning, but since you wrote it... I can say for certain that I don't regret reading it, though the scene was a little too graphic for my taste. It was really - how do I begin to describe it - it was just wow. Raw and poignant and oh-so-sad.

It's a great piece (:
SragonZ chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Something different, but still good. I like it.
mopotter17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You're back! *big grin*

And you wrote smut *_*...xD

And probably never will again but you know what? I can deal with just this because just like everything else you write; it's amazing!

And because NO, I don't jut read this for the smut I feel I must once again comment properly and particularly on a certain line:

"he doesn't know how long he can keep the fa├žade in place when he's wearing oh so many masks to begin with" I just loved that! Poor Allen..it's so true though...god, I want a new DGM chapter *pout*

*ehm* I also still feel as if I am repeating myself but the ending...you always create the most sad yet perfect endings you know that! Fantastic fantastic...:}

And I really hope this is the beginning of your muse returning! Tell your muse I miss it xD
13thReflection chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
oh wow, this is really good!

It's kinda depressing T.T, but that's how it's supposed to be XD

It may have been short, but this is filled with a lot of emotion and feelings!

great job! :D