Reviews for The Return of Chaos
TuxedoMask2011 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I like this story so far. I am a huge Sailor Jupiter fan so I am liking the take on her thus far. I like the back story for her and how it adds to her mythos during the Silver Millennium.
Miss Comatose chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Breilliant as always
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
wow, i was not expecting Serena to become so cold and focused on what she really must do.

poor Mercury, feeling the way she does and therefore possibly gonna be unable to defeat Zoicite.

hope you update soon
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
whoa, I never expected everything that happened, especially Jupiter not remembering anything, and then also what's going on with Prince Endymion/Prince Darien.

Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you can update again soon :)
Miss Comatose chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
Oh. My. God.

This is awesome! Just read the entire thing and now I want so much more. Your plotline is honestly better than half of the Sailor Moon seasons and I absolutely LOVE your writing style. Update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Great twelve chapters
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
whoa, what's gonna happen now to Jupiter? and how the hell did Beryl capture Darien this time? hope you update soon :)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
what form is sailor moon taking now? what's gonna happen to jupiter? hope you update soon
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
uh oh, history had better not repeat itself, that would not be good, not at all. can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jovian Sun chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Not a bad story. Definately different from the usual. At this point, I kind of want to get Jovian on some senshi butt and ask the other three inners what part of "you have to kill the Generals or history will repeat itself" they didn't get? (Since you had said they weren't using killing shots)

I wonder what Jupiter's price will be since she failed her trial?

I look forward to the next few chapters.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
well damn, more please, this is really good. hope you update soon :)
Fatal Mars chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
This is definitly an interesting twist on sailor moon. I admit I am not a fan of saturn but you make her mysterious and solemn persona interesting. As always jupiter is amazing.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
sailor moon is at her eternal form right now yes? in your story that is. so the next scepter she finds will she also attain her Cosmos form?

hope you update soon :)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
whoa, i was not expecting Prince Darien to be taken again by Beryl and Metalia, you know you'd think he'd be stronger than that...

sigh, oh well, hope you update soon :)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
i have one word to say: wow

with that said, please update soon :)