Reviews for Skateboarding Lessons
Cyanna chapter 1 . 2/14
Can I draw your story out as a manga? Well...more like a doujinshi?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
I LOVED IT! Great, no, excellent job on it! This is th best Roxas x Xion fanfiction I've ever read!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
A beautiful story of love and humor i got to give you props your great at these storys i and ive read a couple and yours stand out over the rest
Guest chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Wait, one, Roxas has been gone for two years, why wouldn't they of at least visited each other at least once?! Also his dad was setting up an arranged marrige, what? In what century does this story take place?
leica chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Hey quick Q whats 'sweat dropped' mean?
DeathlessBlademaster101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
What a good story! Wish I could write like that...
PandaStrawberry chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Awesome chapter 3
PandaStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
EEEK this is a good story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really love this stories I really hope you make more just like this one. I'll be reading you lately :D
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I think the rivalry in love between xion and namine 4 roxas is similar 2 that japanese anime kimi ni todoke, xion being sawako, namine being kurumi and roxas being shota
KainsLance2013 chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
This is an amazing fanfic. I reread it today and when I read the "go get raped by a hippo" part I nearly burst out laughing... And this was right after a test. I love this pairing.
Leanex chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
Oh my, it's been so long since I got to read this. You've done such a wonderful job on this, it was such a joy to read. The story was just great and you write so well. I will definitely have to check out your other stories. Thank you so much for writing this though, I loved it.

By the way, this is Roxas Ignis. Changed my name haha
Shiori Yomu chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
Kyaaaah! Yes, now I'm sure. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ROKUSHI STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! X3 You are an inspiring author indeed! Good luck to all your other stories! I love this fanfic! "Skateboarding Lessons" is definitely a must-read for every RokuShi fan! Thank you very much! X3
Shiori Yomu chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Yay! A Roxas and Xion reunion at last! KHII hint, lol. :D AHHH! This is so wonderful!
Shiori Yomu chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Hehe, that part with Xion, Vanitas, Olette, Hayner, and Pence is funny! XD and...
I hate Roxas's dad here! He is despicable! D: How could he?!
Well anyway, at least Roxas read Xion's letters! :D yippee! Good chapter! You are such a great writer!