Reviews for I'm Fine
The Imitation Wizard chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Beautiful story! Bravo!
Doranwen chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
This was a beautiful fic - so perfect in each person's POV, from Sam's desperate checking to be sure the bullet had not gone through the vest (of course that's what he was doing, I don't know why it took till now to sink in to me) to Oliver's speech (which is amazing and beautiful and comes across as well in your fic as it did on screen) to Andy's *not* feeling OK and not knowing where to turn until she sees Sam (and being honest with him and begging him not to let go was just perfect) - and the best ending. I love it!
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I really loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Amazing story, love the way you write!
Rootbear chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very nice, very well written. My favorite line "Too close to ever forget the way she dropped to the ground.

Too far to catch her."

Really great.
Dee678 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Just found this story and absolutely love it -wonderful writing!
SunnyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved the ending and Oliver's speech gets is almost as good on paper as it is on screen.
SunnyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Luna Jose chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I loved Sam's thoughts, but Oliver and Andy are my favorite. Oliver's thoughts were so real, and i remember that speech on the show. That was a really really good speech. That last part in Andy's thoughts, where Sam shows up- that was so adorable. Because Sam is aways there when it matters. The entire story really flowed, and I can't wait to read more of your work. :)
surreallis chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Good one! This definitely happened. I'm convinced. Well, it should have.
Dnnsbdo goavfid chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I know this doesn't actually happen but I can totally see Sam saying those last lines. Also, I loved this story so much. Just short and sweet. Every word fits so well and the characters are so in character its ridiculous. I hope you continue to write for this show cause your stories are fantastic.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Excellent
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Love this show. LOVED that episode. Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it. :-)
Sairs J chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was fabulous seeing from each of their perspectives. I loved the ending when Sam found her. Lovely, thanks or sharing.
iluvlove87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was fantastic! So beautifully written! My two favorite lines were "Too close to ever forget the way she dropped to the ground." And, "Too far to catch her." I know he wanted so badly to be able catch her.

Oh, and I also loved the line that went something like, "Relief knifed through him." That is a really interesting way of describing it. I wouldn't normally think to pair the word "relief" with such a brutal image, but it worked so well for this. As if the relief had to struggle through with something sharp just to get past all of his feelings and worst case scenarios to soothe him.

Beautiful words! I loved it!