Reviews for Bet Your Heart Fall Out
anusharevuri chapter 25 . 8/12
Ah! I love this story, your amazing gosh I love it so much. Update soon please! XD
Kat chapter 25 . 7/10
I have been tracking this story since you first started writing it and I am absolutely thrilled that you found time to update! It hard to believe that you started writing this story all those years ago. Keep up the excellent work!
dead reader chapter 25 . 6/26

cheng chapter 25 . 6/24
Ahhhhhh! Mah babies! They're hurting! I hope he finds out and saves her already!
Blue Neko chapter 22 . 6/23
I really enjoy this fanfic! Please continue on your story! I've read others I which they never finish it and it just leaves me hanging it is such a sad feeling! :( Your story is a lot of fun to read. It really plays with us readers' feelings. What's going to happen next? Ahhh! I just want them to be together gah Q_Q these feels.
Wendy402 chapter 25 . 6/23
Ok. When are you planning on updating? 'Cause this is driving me CRAZY! You know how to mess with people's feelings too much. MAKE MIKAN GO BACK TO NATSUME NOW! OMGG! I would have reviewed all of your chapters but...ugh. I just HAD to finish all the chapters first. I'm begging you, PLEASE UPDATE! .
dauntlessdemigodtributes chapter 18 . 6/21
Please NEVER stop writing long chapters they are amazing and l
I don't want you to rush your incredible work
CrystalLetter chapter 25 . 6/19
All I have to say is, I am glad you updated after this long. I have fallen in love with this fanfiction. And I was kidding, I have more to say, I love how you got both Natsume and Mikan meet before the inauguration and exchange a few words *cough cough * :D I have taken a liking to this fanfiction and seriously I am going to kidnap you and make you write more in front of me if you don't update soon, I am warning you! :p
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 25 . 6/18
Don't worry I love this story. :) I am glad you were able to update, it really makes me happy.
ash chapter 25 . 6/18
I really love your book . I am a hardcore fan of GA and when I was searching for a book to read I found your book and trust me I was never this addicted to a fan fiction and sorry I have this very bad habbit of not being able to resist myself for too long a time , one of the reasons why I didn't write a preview for every chapter . And I see(read:P) you always worry about your chapters being long but I really lovethe way yoh write them and I swear that I wwouldn't be surprised if I later found out that you were a very famous novelist . I hope you release the next chapter soon .
So excited you updated! XD. I hope this means you get around to some of your other stories too ;) haha really tho I love your writing and hope you continue!
YOU UPDATED! I was so happy when I saw you updated. Gah _ I don't like to read how sad Natsume feels and how mikan just completely broke his heart. Wah you listen to BTS? I do too, they are my 2nd bias group (EXO is my 1st _) I see how the song could be an inspiration to write the chp, its a really nice song. Please update quick _
SunBabyBoss chapter 25 . 6/17
The feels! 3 so very angsty.
Jikol chapter 25 . 6/17
Wooooow! That is a really awesome story!
Pls update soon! It is a really good story