Reviews for Bet Your Heart Fall Out
ciltiam chapter 4 . 13h
umm I'm not sure, but it seems like chapter 4 was replaced by chapter 24 and I think I've ruined the story for myself HAHAHA T-T
ThornlessSapphirezCrimsonz4178 chapter 24 . 17h
The "Once a thief, always a thief" part just got me, like Ouchhh. Gosh that was too cruel, I wouldn't have been surprised if Mikan had gave a slap to his face, because I know I would've. Like... that just made me angry.
Well done to you for making me strangle my phone in hopes that the words magically changed to something more pleasant lol :)
Why did he let her go, and elgghhh don't even get me started about Reo!
Well, I also kind of feel sorry for Natsume, and Nonoko considering they set it all up for her, and she practically blew it in their faces, but I guess it was meant to be like that.
Honestly, how do you come up with such chapters that make me so reluctant to read, but I find myself continuing on and enduring all the emotions that I don't want to feel.
But...one sec
*grabs dozens of knives, and throws them your way* HOW COULD YOU :( THE HEARTBREAK, WHY, WHY, WHY AND FINALLY WHY? T.T
Sooooo meannnnnnn
Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and hope to see an update soon
Sapphire :D
Natsume's Bae chapter 24 . 19h
You are amazing. It took me just two days to get to your new updated chapter and I'm still begging for more here. That doesn't happen to me often lol And omg I just can't deal. Its unhealthy for me to keep reading over some of my favorite parts especially when I have exams coming up soon T-T thank you for creating this story update soooon!
Cookie Cake L0v3R chapter 24 . 23h
My heart
Great comeback
Hellhowler chapter 24 . 23h
OMG this chapter was so good but I was so sad and angry and I was like crying omg but yeah. I really hope that stuff gets fixed soon and Mikan and Natsume get back together because 333 and Luna should go fly away to some other planet and never come back ( Reo too but he can go to another country maybe :P
Good luck 3 :DDDDD
sylviyang11 chapter 24 . 5/20
Mikan and Natsume's conversation was so emotional!
MelodyString chapter 24 . 5/20
OMY OMY OMY OMY! Pleasee pretty pretty puhleaseee update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! / _
geregiaromelie chapter 24 . 5/20
Waaaah finally I get to see this wonderful story go on.! :) so sad but i must say the height of their conflict was unpredictable and much more intense than what most cliche romantic drama would have been thought of at that particular moment! Waaaaah I'm crazy for this fic!
azbaek chapter 24 . 5/20
AUTHOR OMG YOU'RE BACK! OMG IM DYING FOR THIS UPDATE! THE STORY IS SO GOOD UGHH I HOPE TO SEE AN UPDATE SOON HEHE IM SORRY IF I SOUND QUITE DEMANDING!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 24 . 5/19
Natsume no bakaaaa...
Mikan, don't worry, natsume will regret it soon
Update please
guest chapter 24 . 5/19
Wah! my heart broke when I read the part where natsume told her "once a thief always a thief you can just got steal something else"( well something like that) poor Mikan I could feel her pain T.T please update soon.
broken emerald chapter 24 . 5/19
The suspense is killing me. I know something good will happen in the end but scenesnlike this just get to me. Great job!
Anilissa chapter 24 . 5/19
It'ss soooo saddening!:'( But since u didn't like heart breaks especially for ur fav GA couple, I'm sure u will bring them back together. So kindly update soon!;))
StarElsie chapter 24 . 5/19
WAAAAAA! This is so sad
Hey Pinkpocket!
I have to be honest. I am a stupid littler girl - yes everyone knows that. But I actually shed a few tears. How great can you get? Natsume, crying. :(
WAAH HOOK. What did Natsu mean when he said, "Then do you choose him?"
I DON'T KNOW WHY I SEMI CRIED. POCKET YOUR SO CRUEL.
(No, not really. I never actually had tears on a story before. Only Ann Frank..)
I wuv you actually. My heart fell out. Save me.

-Storywithoutwords