Reviews for Drunken Tales and TwoToned Eyes
Maddison chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
What no switchy nose lol?
wizardsunlimited chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I just went awwwwww with this. Any chance to turn this into a two-shot maybe?
touche1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Such a sweet moment! I love caring Deeks and drunk Kensi
Melby2002 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
So nice. I wish I could comment intelligently but I just liked it.
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This story is so sweet! Drunk Kensi was still Kensi, and Deeks was still the goofball, with a serious underbelly. Loved the way you portrayed their growing relationship. Especially the eyes. Thanks for the great read!
tiva2121 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
awww
snowii chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
tickled my heart with the warm fuzziness 3
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Fictionista 48 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was just lovely. They're so...them. I loved it. Wonderful story.
guii chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This one needs a sequel!

It was so sweet, that needs one!

Think about it!

Cheers!
cdfuller21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
AMAZING story! I absolutely loved it!
emmabusc chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great work! Love that you made Kensi a handsy drunk, and I think it totally makes sense that Deeks is much more cautious about alcohol with his past. LOVE that he calls her "Sweet"-"my sweet" is too cheesy and fake, "sweetness" is too smarmy. Just "Sweet" sounds perfect and genuine-like something he thinks but can only say out loud when she's hammered. Write more, please! :)
imahistorian chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved this! A great portrayal of the side of Kensi we don't often see. And Deeks is wonderful with her here, and seems to know exactly what she needs. A lovely story.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really liked this. Your style is great -funny yet serious- and really enjoyable to read. Your beta did a great job (just giving righteous credit). The plot was a really cool idea. Also, Kensi and Deeks were very in character. Overall, great job! I hope you write more NCIS LA fanfics.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside :)