Reviews for Star Spangled Summer
Smytheberry1726 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awe I Evanberry
Samchel fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Thank you. Just thank you. This, is the best fanfic that I have EVER read. It made me cry. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved it and really wish that Ryan Murphy would write Samchel:)
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was so sweet and I absolutely adore it. I'm surprised that I hadn't read this sooner. I hope one day you write another one-shot for them. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was really good and sweet so thanks for this. :)
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
aww
StarUponHeaven chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Really, really good :)

It's nice to see a change from the Rachel/Finn bubble I live in ;)
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I seriously love this story. The way you wrote these two characters was just beautiful and I could really feel them connecting! Love. Love. LOVE!

- BV

P.S. Would you ever write another Sam/Rachel fic? I'd love to read more!
Just-Makin-A-Mess chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Loved it! Maybe think about continuing or writing another samchel story.
evilrobinbird chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was just beautiful. Simply beautiful. I think I have a new favorite paring. I've never particularly cared for Sam in the show, but I love him in this.

You really captured the feel of summer, I think. I'm also glad you didn't make Finn a horrible person. The reason for breaking up feel realistic given the characters.
paulatorres14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Luv it! Maybe an epilogue?
Keating's Disciple chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I find the setting and the interaction among the characters entertaining. Vivid descriptions aid readers to understand and enjoy the story better. The writer was able to depict the essence of the main characters by mentioning their idiosyncrasies.
IlithyiaCZ chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
At first, I so sorry that I added to favourites and not wrote feedback, I overlooked your note.

I really like your story, at first because EvanBerry is soooo cute and next the story is played out in the summer after their graduation, after Finchel break-out. I like it, because it could really happen. I can imagine Fin's argument with Rachel about New York and their break-out because of it. And Rachel move on. Fin hurts her a lot and she just wants to start again ... with Sam :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i love it
rainthenrainbows chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love this story! I really hope you decide to continue or something!