Reviews for Technology is a wonderful thing
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh dear.

That was pretty hot.

And, like your story "More", it was well written.

though I do wish you had mentioned at the beginning who the man was. Since you mentioned this was for the Emmy's weekly Pervy Picspiration, I had Emmett in mind. LOL
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Woo hoo! That was hotness personified let me tell you what! Dang! Again wonderful writing! :-)
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That really was hot, and the pairing snuck up on me at the end. good job!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
wow!

J'espérais que c'était Edward, lol!

Montréal, Québec, Canada

11h10
peters.kitten chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
WOW! That was hott! I abso-fuckin-lutely loved it!
fairybloom chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was fucking hot!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
WOW! that was HOT!
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Damn, that was hot! I would love to see when Peter gets home to Bella. It's getting hot in here!
Augustmoon99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I like how even from the beginning you leave the husband anonymous so you have to wonder who is married to Bella. Cute description of her being a kitten with claws. :)

Loved the part where he knew he had to keep his pants on or he would loose control. Very detailed descriptions of how he wanted her to play, it made it fun and intense at the same time. Very very sexy. I thought it was so fun to find out you put Peter as the man. Isn't he just a cutie? :)

Lots of fun to read. Keep it up. ;)
Simaril chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Holy Hell *fans self* that was HOT

You are seriously gifted with the lemony goodness but equeaaly as gifted at the emotional stuff as demonstrated in Hunger.

I am constantly amazed with what you come up with, you are VERY imaginative with your scenarios.

Love you

Jade x x x
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
PETER!

D

Tree
Vendell chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
!

Peter! Damn this was good by that one word made it even better.

Who could blame Bella for doing exactly what he demanded of her.