Reviews for Just About Brothers
The Lady Geek chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
*bursts out laughing* yeah, nuff said.
Lord L.H.J chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
LOL!Ozai iz crazy!I luv da guy...kid..whatever MORE MORE Did u discontinue it?
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
lol title is HILARIOUS!
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
lol thats sad and i totally agree that i picture ozai and lu ten to be near age and iroh ahead by atleast 20 years
aecul chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Aw, that was kinda sad. I know how it feels to envy someone else because of their parents. Also sad how eventually Ozai loses sight of the fact that he decided he's okay with not being Firelord. And how he ended up being to Zuko exactly how his dad was to him.

I love Lu Ten in this.

Awesome chapter.
Potkanka chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Aww, Ozai is so adorable XD (Wow, seriously, I've never imagined I would put the words "Ozai" and "adorable" into one sentence...) I loved how he decided that he would rather stay just a prince than to lose Lu Ten. Their relationship is very sweet :)

And "The cake is a lie"...yeah, Lu Ten, everyone realizes it sooner or later XD
card castles chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
"Letters and numbers? Yeah, right."

I thought the same thing when I first learned algebra XD Anyways, this is a great story! I love it already. There isn't enough fic starring Ozai and Lu Ten. I like to think they had a good relationship, and you portray it wonderfully here. I can't wait to see more of this :D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
AW! That was so cool! I love this so much! *U* Rock on! Absolutely amazing! Wow! I LOVE your head fanon! *U* Keep it up! Man, thinking about the series this way is SO AWESOME! *U* Rock on!
aecul chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
How has no one else reviewed this yet? This is a really clever story idea and I do see how you would keep getting ideas as you write.

"Lu Ten was everything to his father Iroh. All he need do was breathe and Iroh was pleased with him. The day he actually began bending was the day every single person who visited that day was given a demonstration."

I liked that part. It makes the part about Ozai even sadder.

In chapter 2 is Minister Yinren someone you made up? I wasn't really sure what he had to do with the rest of the story. Even though I liked his paragraph.

It's cute how Ozai and Lu Ten do seem like brothers in chapter 2, like how they both have the same opinions of their teacher and are both proud of her hating them, lol.

And the feel of the whole chapter struck me as SO Fire Nation, for whatever reason. :)

Looking forward to reading more of this. Congrats on 100 stories!