Reviews for Sustain or Concerto for the Famished in D Minor
grace chapter 6 . 2/18
i think it's a really good story given the characters thier original traits and kind of bearable plot. it is believable to some extent and the most happily ending story pairing both of them. damn good work and i really liked it!
ItsNotEZ chapter 6 . 1/28
My goodness, this fic had me like I was riding a roller coaster, sad, happy, mad and excited, this fic was hilarious and weird at times but still one of the best sherlock fics ive read so far and I loved how long the chapters were, love love loved this!
superwoman1015 chapter 6 . 1/9
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing.
Marie chapter 6 . 1/6
Sweet and entirely too distracting, good work.
TVinBW chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I honestly don't know what to say here, aside from my hundreds of thank-you's to you for writing such a beautiful story. Loved it and will absolutely love it forever.
CentaurPrincess chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
This is such a wonderful, wonderful story!
I loved your writing! And I'm so glad to have come upon this! Brilliant work! :)
Barbara123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Truly the best sherlockXmolly fanfic I've ever read. Thank you, thank you so much for your effort. Sherlock is so... in character, I can imagine his and molly's expressions throughout the chapters :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Sherlocks birthday is January 6! My birthday is January 6! Yay!
lildeedee80 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Wow! Just Wow!. You totally nailed it. This was one of the best stories I have read with these characters. You held my attention from the beginning. You have a fan in me. I can't wait to read all that you have written. Again great job. Now on to your next on.
LadyStiff chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Brilliant! Spectacular writing. Fantastic pace. I wasn't uninterested or bored for a second.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Ahhh WHAT a fic. I love this. I adore it. It is so clever and perfect. You made it so detailed and believable.
Mercyrus chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
this was recommended to me...and i'm so glad that i followed through! love this!
Piedmontprep chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Brilliant! I enjoyed this very much. I could actually see each of the characters saying your words in my head. I think you have each of their measures perfectly. Thank you for writing this.
DarlingSupreme chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Beautifully dimensional & I believed it!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
IT CAN'T JUST END LIKE THAT.

NO. NO NONO.