Reviews for Sustain or Concerto for the Famished in D Minor
MaybeAmanda chapter 1 . 7/16
Dear Anonymous reviewer:

There is no mention of the ethnicity or race of the individual working on the curry truck. All we know about him is that he presents as male and works on the curry truck, thus, becoming, in Molly's mind, the curry man. Hope that clears up any confusion.
I was loving this fic till I came to the "curry man" part. Seriously?! Curry man?! But this fic is so good and quite well-written that I am going to continue reading it though I have this niggling thought in the back of my mind that you may be racist :/
Still. Good fic.
My favorite ever omg so good I can't express it in words
Amazing I Love it but why is the baby's last name hooper?
your workng is amazing and the flow and plot and details. I love that they're not perfect, the characters I meAn.
Amazing writing and the flow just goes so well
Great writing. Just wow
Wow. Amazing
Upon rereading: mentioning Ebola before it was cool
hoa.bachlien.33 chapter 1 . 4/19
I cried so much when reading this masterpiece ! Absolutely wonderful !
Don't ship Sherlolly but really enjoyed this ! Well done.
Tami chapter 6 . 4/1
I feel, after reading this, that perhaps I stepped through my screen (monitor, really) and walked into the world of Sherlock. You have so precisely captured the essence not only of the characters, but the actors who played them. Every single line exactly as I imagine coming out of their mouths. Every action completely imaginable do I close my eyes. Simply wonderful.
grace chapter 6 . 2/18
i think it's a really good story given the characters thier original traits and kind of bearable plot. it is believable to some extent and the most happily ending story pairing both of them. damn good work and i really liked it!
ItsNotEZ chapter 6 . 1/28
My goodness, this fic had me like I was riding a roller coaster, sad, happy, mad and excited, this fic was hilarious and weird at times but still one of the best sherlock fics ive read so far and I loved how long the chapters were, love love loved this!
superwoman1015 chapter 6 . 1/9
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing.