Reviews for Sustain or Concerto for the Famished in D Minor
Love this
bee.zippy chapter 6 . 8/2
Oh my, that was brilliant. I love your writing of Sherlock. Well done, and thank you so much for sharing your writing talent!
midnightjen chapter 6 . 6/20
This was absolutely amazing!
KittyBell007 chapter 1 . 6/17
I have no words for how brilliant this is. I never thought about Sherlock being autistic, but it makes perfect sense! Simply marvelous.
ScienceMama chapter 6 . 4/25
This is so fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic! It's definitely a new favorite!
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 2/14
On an additional note I forgot to touch on, but somehow coming at this from or at least aware of an autistic perspective made this the best erotica I've ever read. So extra thanks from this aspergirl.
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 2/14
This story. Wow. Where to begin... This was amazing. Absolutely, devestatingly perfect. My husband and I are both on the spectrum, as it were, and this story was just beautiful. You nailed it. The emotions are there, but sometimes it's hard to convey them to each other. Like we need a translator. And because we have different strengths, we take turns being each other's translators to the rest of the world. This story really hit home, in the same wonderful way the show does. Thank you so much for sharing it.
unaegi chapter 1 . 1/31
Tis the time I give you well-deserved appreciation for your amazing works for this whole fandom! If your works were physical books, they would've been right beside my textbooks and papers, frequent on my studying desk. Though I am finding so little time to read fanfics nowadays, if I do get to have a little escape, I definitely come read from your series. Those escapes help me think, feel and take much-needed breathes, always. Thank you! It's not likely I'd ever meet or even talk to you, both offline and online and the BBC Sherlock seems to be coming to an end, even. But, I can totally hear myself quoting from your stories with ease after several years as if I am quoting my own friend, as if the show is running forever. So your stories do these things on me, one of your fan-readers. I hope you'll read this one day and feel a little bit proud. Best wishes!
Libraryland chapter 1 . 1/16
Not strictly a review- have read this whole series loads of times and absolutely adore it. Just, um, you know- Having a Sherlolly moment and need to share-

Sherlock season 4 had me a bit worried as The Women was texting Sherlock... but he didn't pick up. Then, "The Final Problem" and I was so relieved- wanted to shout "Ewya hears you!"- because, you know, they did.

They heard US- Molly loves Sherlock, and Sherlock does love Molly. And she's in the closing sequence too, coming into 221B, smiling... Even if they end it all here, we'll always have that.

I like to think that Moffat and Gatniss have read your stories, listened and understand how right it is- like the rest of us! Thanks for writing such rich, clever, RIGHT stories.

P.S. I have a "coda" in the works for you too:)
MissyH316 chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Well! What a wild ride THAT was, with the most libertine incarnation of Sherlock Holmes I've read! Took me a bit to get used to that! But I very much enjoyed the story, and while I love the usual cast of characters (except for Sally Donovan, of course), I REALLY liked how you wrote Lady Violet Holmes. Such a classy lady; I'd love to meet her, second only to her annoying, arrogant, genuis Adonis of a youngest son! :-) I'll bet little Edmund is adorable; how could he NOT be? But it'll be good with him having his father's brains with his mother's loving, genteel nature (and brains of her own, of course).

But this was a great read that had me hooked right from the get-go and thanks for sharing it with us! Best always, Missy
Mrs Isabel Cullen chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed reading your story. So far you were the only writer able to really describe how difficult or unpredictable living with Sherlock would be. Congrats! XOXO
yong chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
Thx for this lovely fanfic. Sherlock x Molly is my straight otp in sherlock btw. Thankyou. I'm touched.
unaegi chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
God alone knows how many times I've read this fic along with the follow-ups. Now I can easily cite lines from the story (and from every turn you made in the story too) which makes me wonder if I am too addicted to fanfictions. Especially your works. I am damned but happy that you wrote it all. Btw, you said it was a fiction of fiction, any way to find out the name of the mother fic? Thanks!
Erika chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
This was great. I really enjoyed your characters and especially how Sherlock developed over the course of the story.
Infinite101 chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
This was a great read! Definitely one for the favourites