Reviews for One Day
bammbamm28 chapter 23 . 8/26
I know this story ha sheen around for a while but honestly, one of the best dotty series out there! :))
Kudos to your hard labor of love! If and when the end is come about, I'm sure me and a shit ton of others would love it!
TJ Carlson chapter 24 . 7/21
Really enjoyed. Wanted to know if you were going to finish it
sassymelissa chapter 24 . 7/12
Wow u brought out every emotion in me this was a damn good story I loved it hope u keep up ur writing
summerpoint chapter 24 . 6/29
I honestly wish that I had the vocabulary to accurately express my feelings about this story; I wish I could think of clever adjectives to describe how AMAZING this story is but I can't. The simple truth is that are a brilliant (and probably professional) writer and that this story is a beautifully written work of art. It pays homage to the entire fast and furious movie series, and most especially to the characters of letty and dom. I won't delude myself into thinking that this story will ever be finished, but I do want to let you know that it is one of the best unfinished stories I've ever read.

You did such a great job in last chapter painting a strong Letty. Don't reverse it now! Strong women don't stay with men who hurt them. They are strong enoigh to walk away from abusive men and find and stay with a man who is worth it! Don't make it sound like letty went against her (correct) instincts to leave a cheating Dom! If Dom wanted a chance with strong Letty he would have to clean up his act and warm her back! Pls don't make it sound like letty took him back anyway, whether he proved himself or not. That is the opposite of a strong woman!

Weak women go against their judgment to stay with abusers. Strong women go with their judgment and don't accept that kind of behavior. They only take their men back if their men deserve it (through their actions).

Don't write a how-to manual for staying in an abusive relationship!

My worry is that you are setting Letty up to be that woman who lets herself be abused by her man because she thinks that if you love someone that's what you do. She's already thinking of herself as "Dom's woman" instead of as Letty. She's framing her whole life based on Dom-which is creepy and wrong for a 20 year old. She's loterallt apologizing to him for street racing because he didn't want her to do it?! Who the dick does he think he is to stop her from doing something she loves and something that he himself does? The fact that she felt the need to apoloize to him was wrong-particularly since she's doing it to save HIS family garage! Plus she's already thinking whether she will have the strength to leave him if/when he cheats. Not exactly a great way to start a relationship. It shows that deep down she does not trust him!

Letty seems to excuse all of Dom's behavior saying that "tony raised him well, Dom knew where his place was". Well Dom hasn't actually proven any of that. Last chapter you pointed out that tony was dissapointed at Dom for cheating on Letty exactly because he had raised him better than that! Dom had Maybe a couple of weeks after that before he went to prison. So why is Letty so sure that he knows better than that?

Ps. If you had allowed Letty to break up with Dom for more than 1 week, everyone around th would have known how strong a woman she was and not now being acting like she was going to break...!
This was such a beautiful, strong and insightful chapter! Letty was so perfect standing up for herself against Dom's behavior. And Tony being proud of Letty for at ding up to Dom was soo great! Thank you! :-)

I only wish you hadn't copped out and had tony die before Dom actually changed his ways to get Letty back. Now we will never know if Dom was man enough to change for her. You gave her an excuse to take him back without Dom showing himself a changed man.
bammbamm28 chapter 24 . 3/2
This is definitely a great way to express both of the characters feelings. I love how they are angry at each other but still are dotty at heart. Break up and make up. :)
Thank you!
kjlala chapter 24 . 1/12
HI, still waiting here for a new update.. :-D this is a great story that I have been following for years.. Please come back to this story...

To'Amazing' reviewer: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! You have absolutely no right to dishearten a good soul that shares his/her talent to the world.. Shame on you! Spend your time somewhere else. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Fantastic chapter! Thank you for writing more of DOMs pain and suffering! It is a long time in coming. He SHOULD have a guilty concience, and regrets, and remorse!

But still... He only waited SIX MONTHS! Before sleeping with Elena? Again-Dom proves that he never loved Letty as much as she loved him.

(And ps. Since sex has always been the only way Dom shows love in this story-if he has sex wih Elena so soon after Letty's dearh is SO disrespectful of her memory!). While she is laying pregnant somewhere else, he is screwing a new woman only six months after putting Letty in her grave. Sigh.

"she remembered waking up and understanding that after her clear warning before they married he still chose to walk." Yep. That pretty mich sums it up. Dom still can't man up for her. He deserves to suffer (and not just love on to a relationship ship with Elena) for months or years! He deserves to feel a fraction of the pain he always caused Letty!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Great chapter! Love that at least they talk to each other during their firms apart. I keep wondering if this is a totally different Letty from the movies. In the movies Letty was completely strong and an equal member in the team as the guys. But here it's like Dom tears her as his little woman, to be kept safe and protected. I see them more as a Bonnie and Clyde. (And actually not really that because I don't think either of them are psychopaths who want to hurt people. Dom is someone who made a terrible mistake as a youth and it changed him forever. But he's also deep down a good man. I just keep waiting for that guy to come back!)

Why don't they just move to a country that doesn't extradite to the U.S. AND love their lives happily ever after?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Oh. HELL no! How dare he marry her if he's going to walk out on her again! (And we all know he's gonna!). It's one thing to walk out in her wjole they are dating so that she can "find herself" but to do so when they are married means that she's still tied to him and can't move on. How unfair to her. But I guess that's the theme of the story. Poor, Weak Letty, who needs to be forced by Dom and Leon to "find herself", who can't live without her man (although he lives just fine without her-chooses to do it over and over). Little Letty who can't or won't move on with her own life and date other guys. AArgh!
Amazing chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
" She had been left in so many different ways, in so many different places, that she was a professional. In the end, nothing she'd tried had stopped him from leaving. In the end, it was always him walking into the sunset without her." (Probably one of the saddest things tou have written: nothing she does changes what he does. He is unwilling to change for the woman who loves him more than life!).

"You know I want you," he argued. He couldn't show it anymore then he was. (Yes, he could. He could show it by not leaving her all the time!)

The part near the end where they finally talk about what LETTY WANTS was great! Finally (since he can't seem tondogurenit out for himself) she lays it out that he isn't allpwes to make all the decisions for her. That wjar she wants matters. I LOVE that you have her tell him that all she want is to walk through life with him.

"she led him to the bed, where they always seemed to work through their problems." (um... No they clearly don't work through any of their problems that way. Otherwise they wouldn't be in this shitty situation!).

""do you know that every time I'm inside of you, whether I'm slow and I draw it out, or I'm fast and fucking you, it's my love." (it's just too bad that Dom can't seem to love Letty when he's not inside her. Love has to be 24-7, not just when they are having sex. :-(
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Haha! Are kidding that Dom thinks that a hard fucking will make up for him leaving her again? Hebisbusint using lust with love. List is the hard sex, love is what keeps two people actually TOGETHER (something Dom is to cowardly to do). Leaving her without giving her the choice? Way to treat her like she matters. And I doubt he has plans to stay with her now. Sigh.

He and Leon "made a plan"?! How patronizing and belittling to Letty. I guess it's ok for the men-folk to make all the decisions. Huh? If Dom thinks/knows that Letty can take care of hersefl as he tells Leon, then why doesn't he stay and make a life with her? We all know who the coward is here. Dom.
Lol chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Yes! Thank you for the "Dom flagellation"! He deserves to wallow pain for his massive idiocy. Seriously! Finally he shows some actual insight into how much of a total dick he has been (continually) to Letty! I'm glad he sees that he doesn't deservd her or all the chances he has gotten. It's going to take a bit for him to prove that he's actually changed finally. Maybe the fifth time is the charm...? ;-)

But really nice writing! I love that Dom is not cocky like he knows Letty will take him back but rather he knows that she has every right to turn him down and that he has to work and work to win her trust back. Great job exploring her mistrust and his sincerity. I hope he has actually changed. '
Anon chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Update please please please! I love this very much