Reviews for Who am I?
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 9/17
I know this was written a while ago, and so you've probably learned this by now, but a body that has only been dead for three hours, while it might smell of blood or urine, usually does not reek of decay, as you implied in the first chapter. Just a little inconsistency that if you plan to edit could be fixed.
Aquarica chapter 6 . 8/1
I wonder what would have happened if Robin randomly broke into NCIS headquarters and was like "WALLY ITS YOUUUU!" and then everyone stare at the two and Wally just be like "Whaaaat?"
Anyway it was a nice story while it lasted.
HarleyIvy chapter 6 . 6/2
I liked the story, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
MMN3 Allred chapter 6 . 3/1
Ok your story was fine, but you keep using marine corps ranks and saying that they were Navy ranks. That really bothered me. You need to either change the victim to a petty officer second class, or change his branch to the Marines. Considering that you use the ranks more then the branch, it would likely be easier to switch them to the Marine Corps. Its not like it would change anything in your plot, but it would help prevent people from being jarred out of the enjoyable story by something that is just wrong.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 6 . 2/21
I am aware you haven't been very active in your writing lately, nevertheless I am going to shower you in some praise.
I think this is a very good story!
I love how you portray Wally (Abby would have had to go through the whole alphabet for that name..), the way he remembers certain things and that he reminds himself he needs to slow down.
I also think you did a good job with the team! I absolutely adore Abby, she and Wally make great friends!
More please?
Skystar901 chapter 6 . 1/10
Are you still continuing this? I really hope so, you've done a GREAT job so far!
dragonlovewater chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Queen Sound chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
This is a really awesome story, wish you would finish it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Katelyn chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Oh. My. Gosh! How have you managed to combine two of my favorite tv shows so perfectly?! Fantabulous! Work! Keep going! :)
LadyOnyx chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
I really love your story, I like NCIS and love Young Justice.
Thank you for writing it and I really hope you write some more.
Lady Of Onyx chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Hey, I love this.
I had stopped reading fan-fictions but this one got me back into it.
Please continue writing, I really like the story and the ummm... dynamics? of the characters.
Thanks for writing this, I love NCIS and especially Young Justice.
Fives32 chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Need more.
DdeletedAccoiunt chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter, I love this story! Please update!