Reviews for Who am I?
Katelyn chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh. My. Gosh! How have you managed to combine two of my favorite tv shows so perfectly?! Fantabulous! Work! Keep going! :)
LadyOnyx chapter 6 . 2/12
I really love your story, I like NCIS and love Young Justice.
Thank you for writing it and I really hope you write some more.
Lady Of Onyx chapter 6 . 1/7
Hey, I love this.
I had stopped reading fan-fictions but this one got me back into it.
Please continue writing, I really like the story and the ummm... dynamics? of the characters.
Thanks for writing this, I love NCIS and especially Young Justice.
Fives32 chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Need more.
Ria Dalrado chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter, I love this story! Please update!
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Please update(: I hate when you have to change a story too! So frigging frustrating.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
This is so good and I don't even watch NCIS!
A Small Voice chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Please continue this. I want to hear what happens next.
Run Around With A KF Lover XD chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
So... This. Story. Is. Badass! :D This is the first time I've ever read a NCIS/ YJ crossover and it was actually a very good read, a few grammar errors, but nothing horrible, beside who doesn't make grammar errors lol. Anyways I love how you wrote out the characters and how the plot flowed along as if it were an episode of NCIS lol totally awesome! SO happy I clicked on this! :D Please continue this story because I'd fer real love you and I really, really, REALLY want to know how the story ends... please! :)
Tigereye13 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
I like the pacing of the story so far, not too slow and not too fast. I take it that this is a story where NCIS and Young Justice are in the same universe due to some of the other characters. This will be interesting if the NCIS team figures out who some of the superheroes are.

No clue when or if you will update but I hope you continue when you have the chance. It is a very well written story and the characters are in character.
1noel11 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Omg I can't believe you would just stop the story, I need to know what happens ...please
Birdflash chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Please update soon
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Well, this is interesting. I have quite enjoyed it so far and find that you're pulling off the characters well (nice job) and it's an interesting concept, not to mention well written. Very much looking forward to more. ;D
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
For dialogues, it should be written like this:

"Yes," he said.

not:

"Yes." He said.

'he said' is part of the sentence. If you had something like this, you could have a dot, because it wouldn't be part of the dialogue sentence:

"Yes." He looked around for clues.

D'you get it?
Girl with guns chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
i hate when i find a good story, and it hasnt been updated for years. I think it is such a shame that they dont get finished, and i would really love to read more of this one. So, i know it has been like 2 years, but please update?