Reviews for Who am I?
Birdflash chapter 6 . 4/14
Please update soon
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Well, this is interesting. I have quite enjoyed it so far and find that you're pulling off the characters well (nice job) and it's an interesting concept, not to mention well written. Very much looking forward to more. ;D
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
For dialogues, it should be written like this:

"Yes," he said.

not:

"Yes." He said.

'he said' is part of the sentence. If you had something like this, you could have a dot, because it wouldn't be part of the dialogue sentence:

"Yes." He looked around for clues.

D'you get it?
Girl with guns chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
i hate when i find a good story, and it hasnt been updated for years. I think it is such a shame that they dont get finished, and i would really love to read more of this one. So, i know it has been like 2 years, but please update?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Could you possibly update soon? I want to know what's going on!
TheTwelfthHour chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Dude(tte)! Is there any more story?
BrowniePoints chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Ohmigosh you're the one who wrote this. I can't believe-wow. I followed the Bird's Call link on the YJ Anon Meme and I can't believe you're also the author of this one. I thought this was brilliant when I first read it and I would be absolutely thrilled if you continued it...

Anyway, I think you did an excellent job on both of your Young Justice stories. Bird's Call is brilliant, and I really like Jason Todd so bonus there.

And then there's this. Starring the cast of NCIS. With Kid Flash. And Hollywood amnesia. Plus great writing.
MADE OF WIN.

I must beg for more. I would offer you internet cookies, but they are not as good as Alfred cookies so I suppose that wouldn't be much incentive. So I will have to hope that an adoring fan will be enough.
numbuh13m chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
please update soon, can't wait
BirdSpell chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
This is great! Hurry up and continue!
Peacock-Lover chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! It is so good, and I need to know what happens! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
This is probably the best story I have ever read. I really really really really really need you to update as soon as you can! I absolutely love this story and really want to read the next chapter. Please, I have been following since the beginning and really want you to update! It's been forever! Please update soon! :D
Robin Rani chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Great story! Are you going to write more of it?
Nerd chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Ace-Bathound Alfred-Batbutler Alvin-Birds of Prey artist Bartholomew-Flash Bart-Impulse.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Please update this soon please!
juniper294 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Love the story, such an interesting combination of fandoms. I know its been a while since you updated, but Id love to read more!