Reviews for Two Words
RachieLuvsYa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
you are amazing! this story is perfect, it just really made me happy. :)
janneyt chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was really good!
nic5872 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
nice story! enjoyed it!
laddymischief chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
GAH! this was SO SOOOOO cute :D
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I had no idea there was a missed connections section on Craigs list. what a neat thing. I really in enjoyed this O/S. It was really interesting how one moment or conversation can make you evaluate what you thought you knew to be true about yourself. I thinknit probably benefitted them both immensely in finding themselves tonhave thatching apart before they found each other again.

Great story.
katsword chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow. I just love your stuff!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww fluff I love fluff and this is good fluff
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely the most delightfully wonderful short story I think I have read thus far!

Love it!

Thanks

Carol
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Wow...that was wonderful!

I love your stories, they always come alive and feel so real. You have a gift with painting wonderful stories with your words.

Cheers!
Momtogo chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ahhh...I never thought of myself as romantic! Loved this. Why is it that I now want to start reading missed connections ads? Great story, great author!
Ellinor chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Yay! Perfect one-shot!
Mell C chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good story. I'm not a graphic novel reader but I can picture the freedom fighter with the braids and crossbow. Very cool.
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I just wanted to say I have been reading your stories for the past two years and finally decided to set up an account simply so I could review. I am amazed by your language, how you manage to convey pictures, places and characters that stay in the mind, that make you want to come back and know them more intimately. I am currently following It Happened One Night and saw this story was up, and immediately read it and was intrigued. I love how you can convey relationships and characters so elegantly within so short a space. I look forward to following you in the future!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »