Reviews for Two Words
the granddaughter chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
the sweetest one-shot I've ever read!
MadamThang chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow - precious and fantastically satisfying.
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is so good. It'd be so interesting to see you write a free-spirited Edward.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow! What an amazing story! Loved it!
Time-IS-nothing chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Perfect story :)
GeminiEyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
aww soo cute!
SoupDawg chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ahh! So good :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lovely story for a rainy Sunday. Love it. Thank you for sharing!

Love from France,
agentcat chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I think this might be the perfect o/s!
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Eeeeps! No lemon. But, it was great enough without it ;)
dlhk chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. This was just... Wow! I loved it. So SO much. I loved that Bella had been putting adds out since the very next day! I'm amazed Alice didn't see them when she reads them. Maybe she did, but knew that he needed to do what he did first. Anyway, I loved it. I'm so glad they found each other again. Sigh. Perfect. Thanks for sharing. -mommyofboth
angela4148 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved every word!
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Whyyy have I been delaying reading this? I LOVE all your stuff, so of course it grabbed me and sucked me right in :) It reminded me of how much I love to travel. I've taken my kids on an amazing cross country trip for a month, from FL to Seattle, but I never just picked up and left Indefinitely. I always had to have roots. My kids are teenagers now, so maybe in a few years instead of moping with an empty nest I'll hit the open road :D

Your writing, always a delight.
lisazj chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I saw this rec'd on Twitter by TwilightAwards, and I'm so glad I clicked on the link.

This was amazing, it shot an arrow straight through my heart. I felt everything Edward went through right along with him, the words were so emotive I was helpness NOT to feel it.

When he got reply back from MC, and then saw Bella's ads to him...God, it was perfect. I was so damn happy that the connection didn't get missed after all. *sigh*

If all that didn't make it clear, let me just say it simply. I loved it, so much. So much.

I have all your stories on my thousand mile long tbr list. Guess I'll have to move them way, WAY up.

Thanks for writing that. I don't know if you won, but you should have. :)
LittleEngine chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Loved this! You did such a great job of character development in this one shot! I love that they both really "saw" each other on the train, took words to heart, changed their lives for the better, never knowing if they would meet again. I'm glad that they did meet again, though! Thanks for sharing the story!
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »