Reviews for Two Words
Momtogo chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ahhh...I never thought of myself as romantic! Loved this. Why is it that I now want to start reading missed connections ads? Great story, great author!
Ellinor chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Yay! Perfect one-shot!
Mell C chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good story. I'm not a graphic novel reader but I can picture the freedom fighter with the braids and crossbow. Very cool.
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I just wanted to say I have been reading your stories for the past two years and finally decided to set up an account simply so I could review. I am amazed by your language, how you manage to convey pictures, places and characters that stay in the mind, that make you want to come back and know them more intimately. I am currently following It Happened One Night and saw this story was up, and immediately read it and was intrigued. I love how you can convey relationships and characters so elegantly within so short a space. I look forward to following you in the future!
KATHRYN00 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
great story. K
CeaselessEnd chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh my goodness! Wonderful! I don't read a lot of one-shots, but this was just delightful. No wonder you won first place! I love the way you threaded the theme of 'two words' throughout the story. I'm very impressed that this short story felt so well rounded. Sometimes I read one-shots and I'm left wanting more, but this was such a perfect little nugget of fic! I like the feeling you get knowing that their burgeoning relationship will be good for both of them. I follow you on Twitter and I'm so glad you mentioned this! Well done and thanks for sharing!
the granddaughter chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
the sweetest one-shot I've ever read!
MadamThang chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow - precious and fantastically satisfying.
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is so good. It'd be so interesting to see you write a free-spirited Edward.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow! What an amazing story! Loved it!
Time-IS-nothing chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Perfect story :)
GeminiEyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
aww soo cute!
SoupDawg chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ahh! So good :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lovely story for a rainy Sunday. Love it. Thank you for sharing!

Love from France,
agentcat chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I think this might be the perfect o/s!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »