Reviews for Two Words
littleblueduckk chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was awesome. I can see why you won first place. I never knew about Missed Connections. That was great. :-D Thanks for writing it and sharing it with all of us.
Read444 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I recognized your style immediately due to my unremitting rereading of The Wedding Party, (should try something new, but I just love that one sooo). Wish those real-life L train riders could read your story; they would be amazed. Thanks for writing such enjoyable stories!
squidbert chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Gorgious!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I feel like I've read at least part of this story before...but the ending seems new. Did you post part of it at ADF or something?

Either way...lovely. Thank you.
SharonMacross chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wondrous and breathtaking charming and beautiful. Thank you
TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wonderful, lovely story.
lh2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was lovely!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So much love for this! Truly fantastic!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
awww! that was amazing! I love your storyteller style!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I really liked this story - Loved how you kept the two words a secret until late in the story. I liked the way that they met and confronted each other and how the brave and outspoken Bella was the one who hung back and looked for him while he took her "advice" and moved himself forward. So nicely done - ;)
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Cute! Thanks!
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my...

You know, i read this while listening Coldplay. I don't know why, maybe the songs. But i wanted to cry over here so much. And that totally made it! In a good way, i must say.

More beautiful? No way. The story was amazing. Totally cute :') I loved it. And keep loving your writing even more.

Good luck! Xoxo
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This totally deserved to win something. It's like an O. Henry story. Well done!

Thanks!
carina2026 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
cute!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow, I'm always in awe of your creativity. You can tell more story in ten thousand words than most can tell in a hundred thousand. Thanks for sharing!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »