Reviews for Two Words
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my...

You know, i read this while listening Coldplay. I don't know why, maybe the songs. But i wanted to cry over here so much. And that totally made it! In a good way, i must say.

More beautiful? No way. The story was amazing. Totally cute :') I loved it. And keep loving your writing even more.

Good luck! Xoxo
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This totally deserved to win something. It's like an O. Henry story. Well done!

Thanks!
carina2026 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
cute!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow, I'm always in awe of your creativity. You can tell more story in ten thousand words than most can tell in a hundred thousand. Thanks for sharing!
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Loved it. So well written. I must go to Craigs List asap so I read some of those adds. I really like where you went with it.
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You know that feeling when you read something, a line or a thought or dialog or whatever, that just gets you RIGHT THERE? Because you're like OMG THAT'S ME! or it's something you can really relate to? Or for whatever reason just...zings? For me, it usually elicits a gasp and a curse word. :) Well, I LOVE that. And that happened to me several times reading this.

This is absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing it.
meritposita chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Love every single word of it!

I can see why you won!

Really it blown me away

I wish something like that happen to me!

Sometimes I feel like Edward trapped in a work that I don't like that much...

This story is making me think about the things that I've always wanted to do but never got the courage to really do it...

Thank you for writing this amazing story!

Love

~Merit
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So cute!
MistiS chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow! I wanna meet a prince charming on the L. Even though I have never been on a train,boat or airplane in my life. This was an incredible story and I just wanted to say I really loved it. So thank you for so much for sharing it.
ahz chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Everything you write is golden!
normisihb chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
BEautiful, amazing and sooo you ! I follow you on twitter beacuse I wait for updates on It happened one night and now you give us this amazing story ! Thank you !

Hugs from Mexico City !

Irlanda
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It's perfect! I smiled the entire way through.
lolou chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awn! Just what I needed today.
my1edward chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Absolutely lovely! You're such a wonderful writer, everything you write ends up being so good, and so emotionally affecting.

I thought the two words would be "become yourself." Damn close. I love how Edward and Bella were motivated to change their lives based on their brief encounter, and the fact that they found each other again once they were ready was magical. It's so cool that this was based on a real post. Thanks so much for sharing, and congratulations for winning!
pfarrell chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Well done and congrats on first place. I shed a few tears so obviously it was touching! Love your stories!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »