Reviews for Two Words
karmenka chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love this -

love that they don't just fall all over each other

love "arty" edward who's too responsible

love ballsy bella who needs to look in the mirror -

LOVE IT!
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Bella's postings made me a little shivery. If Edward had only taken Alice's advice the first time, he would have known how she felt the very next day. But of course the time was not yet right...

Great entry!
awesome purple monkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Love it! It's really cute. I'd heard of craigs list before but not of this missed connections thingy. It seems really kool. To try to reach out to someone who you have no other way of contacting. Really great story, I like how its realistic. I mean, sure the chances seemed slim, but Bella hinted she looks at craigs list. Anyway, amazing. I always love your work.
notbngood chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
well, that's pretty much the sweetest. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the contest.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
*clapping hands*

LOVED it! :)
palewhite n icecold chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Beautiful story! Beautiful characters! I'm in love!
latersedward chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
oh my... very sweet! loved it!
quitomom chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow...what an awesome storyline! I can't wait to see where it goes from here :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I can see why it won. Excellent!

-MJ
aramisette chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is so, so amazing. I was grinning like a idiot and had super warm and fuzzies when I finished. Gah! You're writing. I love it.
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
good oneshot. sweet story
dinotopian chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So lovely! Thank you!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
what a great little story...thank you so much... I got caught too...:)
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE! i heart you for writing this. this kind of thing is, like, my dreamiest fantasy. i used to read those ads on craigslist when i lived in new york city and always thought it would be the best story to actually meet someone that way. great job! :-)
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011