Reviews for Two Words
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So freaking sweet! I was going "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..." the whole time.
samekraemer chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
wonderful!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was absolutely wonderful!
la-geologia chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh my godddd.. THIS WAS SO GOOD! Brillant little fic, hon. The writing and story were just perfect. I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)
MagTwi78 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I needed some happy fluff and this is PERFECT! I loved it :)
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I've always had dreams of traveling as well. Great story!
cinewardy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aaaawww,, great story! I love it! ;D
CoolKitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I absolutely LOVED it! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story! :)
RubeySlippers chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
aaawww!
loved it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i think that was great and bella and edward found each other and bella got edward to find his dream and she found herself in him but i think that was just the beggiing of a good story thats in you you should have finished the story i know is in me a little message thank you
AlohaKalani chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Absolutely Beautiful.! *wipes tears*
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow! I love this awesome one-shot story. This one feels so flesh out and complete. I hope that makes sense. I felt involved in their story. You are a great story teller. Thank you for sharing your gift.
fantasical chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Okay. I don't read many one shots. I prefer to get into the longer stories, but this one Intrigued me with just the title. I am so glad I read it. This was such a delight to read. I love these two characters. I don't just mean Edward and Bella. I mean YOUR Edward and little story. This one could definitely be continued,if you ever felt so inclined. I would definitely read it. Very well written.
How.does.this.work chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't know why, but this story sort of made me cry, and looking at the 'missed connections' ads is really sweet, might be one of my little guiltly pleasures lol xx
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/6/2012