Reviews for Two Words
CoolKitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I absolutely LOVED it! Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story! :)
RubeySlippers chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
aaawww!
loved it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i think that was great and bella and edward found each other and bella got edward to find his dream and she found herself in him but i think that was just the beggiing of a good story thats in you you should have finished the story i know is in me a little message thank you
AlohaKalani chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Absolutely Beautiful.! *wipes tears*
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow! I love this awesome one-shot story. This one feels so flesh out and complete. I hope that makes sense. I felt involved in their story. You are a great story teller. Thank you for sharing your gift.
fantasical chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Okay. I don't read many one shots. I prefer to get into the longer stories, but this one Intrigued me with just the title. I am so glad I read it. This was such a delight to read. I love these two characters. I don't just mean Edward and Bella. I mean YOUR Edward and little story. This one could definitely be continued,if you ever felt so inclined. I would definitely read it. Very well written.
How.does.this.work chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't know why, but this story sort of made me cry, and looking at the 'missed connections' ads is really sweet, might be one of my little guiltly pleasures lol xx
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Liked that a lot.
syram chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Really good story!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nice!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
OMG her messages made me cry I'm so glad she got caught with him,so very romantic.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved it. It's scary how sometimes just one conversation can change your life. I loved rhe fact that it took them a little while to find each other again.

Your writing is really great
Danielle85 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
LOVED IT! Very sweet one-shot!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is my absolute favourite O/S ever! Your writing and this story got me really sentimental.

Absolutely loved it!