Reviews for Trick Trilogy
Moonumb chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
"Then let the games begin!"
You know, this sounds like the Hunger Games. Made me laugh.
Moonumb chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Heiji double over in laughter here more than any other time...
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Its 'Haibaria" not "Hiabara"!

Just thought you aughta know!

*wants a copy of Heiji in draaaaag to lol at*
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
LOL! OMG! That's just great! OH wow, I totally loved it! Please keep writing more like these. I love this trio. I wonder if they'll join up together to pull a prank on Hakuba. That would be sweet! This just gets better and better. And Kuroba still has to make Conan pay. I love this Game! Poor Kaitou and the fish.
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
ah... such laughter that makes my day! :D This is downright hilarious! :D
WingsofaBelle chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
okay pure gold this was so funny!
irezel chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
hahah, this was really amusing. :D
Dybael chapter 3 . 12/9/2008

The "Holy Mackerel" line had me laughing so hard I woke up my mom and got an impromptu lecture about reading fanfiction at two in the morning. But it was totally worth it! The power of fish compelled me! XD
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Ha ha ha. This is great!

~ Y
Darkwolve chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I really really like this fic and the other before. I was laughing to tears. Other like that would be funny.
Regaru chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
hahhahahahah Kid being gay, The male doll dressed as a female, standing for Hattori as a cross dresser, and the power of fish compels him because he hates fish!1 I LOVE UR STORY!
NephyRiddle chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
I couldn't stop laughing This was great! You do very well with humor This is how I think a Kaitou Kid fic is supposed to be Thanks lots for posting this!
Shinigami chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
*arches eyebrows* Kaito Kid being gay? This has been done before. *muses* But it's funny! *snickers* PLS have someone tell Hakuba about Heiji's stunt in the next fic! Becasue it would make a good bedtime tale for their kids! *LOL* Kid better tell Aoko the truth! About the time Akako dressed up as the Kid! Cuz it'll be tough for Kid to flirt with/kiss Aoko if she thinks the thief is gay...
fireblazie chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
LOL! God, your stories are just bringing me back into the Kaito Kid fanfiction world. XD Seriously, it was hilarious. I am going to save this on my hard drive so that I can read it during my free time. [and trust me. I have LOTS of free time. *smiles*]
arsg66 chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
I found this really amusing. I loved this fic a lot!