Reviews for A Most Unusual Quest
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/17
I like your fairy tale.
dontblink chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
what a refreshing blend of fairytale and anime. I thought the characters were cute and quirky. I loved how lighthearted this fic was :)
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Awww that was really cute 3
stars and nicotine chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love this so much!
Actual Cannibal chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is so ridiculously cute. _
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Holy wow! Haha. I enjoyed this immensely! Please say there will be more? Please? This was wonderful so thank you! Sakura being the knight and kakashi being the dragon was very fitting too. I can only hope you continue writing more awesome well written kakasakus)v!
Market Rush chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This fic is so creative! You definitely took a leap of faith, and it worked! It's funny, unique and a little pervy, just the way I like it *.* I love how you spun canon into a medieval work of art. And not only that, Sakura is the knight! Too cool :) Definitely not a "normal" fic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was absolutely darling To read. I 3 dragons kisses quests & knights :)
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Aw! That was so much fun! yay!
Renhi chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was amazing!

I absolutely love how Sakura was the knight, and Kakashi was just...a spectacularly adorable dragon. Okay, not adorable but you know...HUM.

This story was just...wow, it's just so awesome!
Priotessa chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I rarely write reviews. But after reading many of your abstract, well written, and very creatively unique pieces, I realized I had found a gem of an author. Your stories are under appreciated compared to many other tasteless works with hundreds of reviews. You should never stop writing because it is clear that you have a unique talent.
big bih buh chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
i have falled in love with this story! So perfect! You write, the plot is incredible! Favorite forevere! *-*
KKYOKO chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I loved this. A nice twist on a classicish tale!
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i liked the whole perverted dragon bit hehehehheheh great job