Reviews for Bang
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
They had a crazy hot chemistry... Great work!
Tahti chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That's really good! I don't do shipping anymore, but I enjoy the Jack and Juliet pairing and stories about them and, well, I even wrote a couple. :) Plus I'll take sexed-up Jack with just about any female character, it's the "sexing-up" that I'm more picky about. Yours is intense, passionate, emotional, almost animal as the primal forces that overtake the characters. Sex (or at least desire for it) is a very common response to direct life threat and the threat, the anxiety, the fear only propel and heighten the intensity. You captured that very well and added the extra push with the flashes of that future/alternate reality (I really wish it turned out to be that rather than the stupid limbo). It's also beautifully written and I love how natural Juliet's response to Jack comes out. But the whole Juliet/Sawyer thing has always seemed forced to me. :)

Thank you for the new source of Jack/Juliet fics! I'll go right to your livejournal and devour. :)

Oh, and for this story, I think you're safe rating it T rather than M, you'll get more people to see (and hopefully appreciate) it.
tia8206 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think I commented on this before on LJ but really, this is just so so incredible. Not with a bang but a whimper indeed. The entire characterization, "There's a button," and then the flashes at the end (and it's incredibly hot too!). Love love love this.